Ron Paul supporters very active on internet.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, May 8, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Actually, its the CIA's playbook. Specifically, the Senior Analyst that oversaw all Bin Laden Operations prior to 9/11:

"The politicians really are at great fault for not squaring with the American people. We're being attacked for what we do in the Islamic world, not for who we are or what we believe in or how we live. And there's a huge burden of guilt to be laid at Mr. Bush, Mr. Clinton, both parties for simply lying to the American people."
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/07/ldt.01.html

History doesn’t lie. Just neocons like you.

Wow. Thanks for lumping me in with the terrorists.

Clearly, reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points.

I cant dumb it down anymore than this - when someone pushes you, you push back.

HUMAN NATURE.

Both sides have willfully killed innocents. Both sides are guilty. Yes, Grandpa. Both sides are wrong.

Paul’s comment, which I fully support, was simply a warning - we cannot expect to wreak havoc in other countries without, in turn, having those countries (or parties) wreak havoc with us.

That’s why noninterventionist is key to a strong foreign policy.

#51     May 17, 2007
  2. TGregg

TGregg

He'd be doing well to make it through summer. Every real poll (taken with traditional methods and not internet ones) shows he has 2% at best. Most show him at 1%:

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08rep.htm

He's as big a joke as the 9/11 Truthers, and he'll be gone in the early primaries.

#52     May 17, 2007
  3. so, tell us why in your own mind the middle class should be eliminated, what kinda benefits you and your family are going to enjoy from the formation of the NAU. and why you think the money changers should continue to have the privilege to create money outta thin air, and charging us interests to make profits close to 50% per year so that the currency becomes close to worthless. tell us why we should pay interests when the govt can issue its own money at no cost. is it because you agree that the elite has the right to have access to cheap money so they can consolidate power and wealth to the point of controlling the entire planet? is it that the reason why you say ron paul's policies are a joke?
    maybe i am missing something and you are a multimillionaire that would benefit from globalism...i am very curious, can you tell us what you do for a living? you'd be forgiven if you have something to gain from the global mafia crime syndicate agenda, otherwise you are just a useful idiot for the scumbags that are determined to destroy america's sovereignty.

#53     May 18, 2007
  4. Karaoke,

Ron Paul has been very vocal about having a new (real) investigation. he knows the current "official story" is bullshit. he states that the "blow back" is a result of our foreign policy for the past multiple decades and cited the iranian situation dating back to the fifties as an example. ron paul cited the 9/11 report because rudy "cross dresser" should have known it... obviously he didnt and the inbred audience was a fox "sound bite" festival of ignorance. how stupid is that... Rudy, Mr 9/11 ran his mouth and called the 9/11 report absurd and said he had never heard of it. that explains a lot. no wonder the 9/11 firemen hate his fkn guts.

in my opinion, Ron paul is the best we can expect from a candidate at this time. btw, the boys from loose change are scheduled to appear on The View, thurs may 24th if not cancelled. looks like the mainstream media is letting this thing come.... they never do anything like this by accident. my opinion is they want Al Gore to be the savior.... i am guessing he will announce very very soon. they are scrambling to eliminate Paul anyway they can.

#54     May 18, 2007
  5. I'd call this the triumph of hope over reason. Paul doesn't even cause the "poll needle" to flicker.

Say goodnight.

OldTrader

#55     May 18, 2007
  6. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... he won the msnbc poll... landslide on the abc poll. probably won the fox poll if they hadn't tampered with the results.

bubbles? why do you hate your country so much?

#56     May 18, 2007
  7. The only "hate" I see around here is the hate and diatribe Paul supporters put out to anyone who isn't a "believer" in Paul. You and guys like Achilles may be hurting him rather than helping him with some of your responses.

Latest polls I see Paul is 1%. What are you looking at? Internet polls? LMAOOOOOO.

OldTrader

#57     May 18, 2007
  8. cite your polls

and fyi.. your first two post on the thread werent exactly warm and fuzzy. i love people like you.. you run your little mouths and then cry like babies when challenged.

#58     May 18, 2007
  9. http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08rep.htm

By the way, I suggest you re-read my first post in this thread. Here it is:

I guess I must have been "running my mouth" eh to inject a note of reality into the thread. No dissent permitted when it comes to Ron Paul eh?

OldTrader

#59     May 18, 2007
  10. thats why i said first two.. old man... can you read? first two... first two.. should i bold it??? ok.. here it is again: first two post on the thread there ya go... now i am sure you can see that. problem solved... now continue your blathering.

#60     May 18, 2007