Ron Paul supporters very active on internet.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, May 8, 2007.

1. I see you missed the question ratsass. Here it is again:

"Let's see ratsass, when Bin Laden tells you that he wants to kill the infidels, what part of that is a lie? Try to speak with a few facts instead of this incessant drivel and accusation that you dish out."

OldTrader

#41     May 17, 2007
  2. oh.. i was quite serious... i have no doubt that they have shown us at the very least, two different bin ladens. but see... grandpa can't logically follow why that is a problem.

here is the first bin laden they carted out.. this is the one i call the fat one:

[​IMG]

versus the Apu bin laden:
    [​IMG]

#42     May 17, 2007
  3. Very interesting Ratsass...now we know there are two Bin Ladens. Say, you aren't Rosy O'Donnell are you? LOL.

By the way, you still didn't answer the question. Here it is again:

"Let's see ratsass, when Bin Laden tells you that he wants to kill the infidels, what part of that is a lie? Try to speak with a few facts instead of this incessant drivel and accusation that you dish out."

OldTrader

#43     May 17, 2007
  4. Rosie woke up in sept 06... not even a yr. i am glad she did, many others will follow soon. i have been studying this for many years.. since i was a boy.

#44     May 17, 2007
  5. if you seriously want me to answer your question please show me Bin Laden actually saying this. i want to discern if it is the fat bin laden or Apu. thats all i ask.... i know this is a reasonable request since you are so adamant about this statement.

#45     May 17, 2007
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Shall we rewrite history in the image of your whitewashed delusions?

We shit on people, and they will shit on us. We advocate and support the killing of innocents, and they will bring it back on us.

That isn't an admonition. Its an OBSERVATION.

Do the American People deserve it? NO.

Have our policies invited retribution. YES.

You are old, dumb fool.

Sorry.

#46     May 17, 2007
  7. Here was my original statement:

"But let's face it...the terrorists believe that killing the "infidels" is their duty, their right. They don't need a reason. They just make up the reasons for you."

That should help you out of your Bin Laden dilemma.

OldTrader

#47     May 17, 2007
  8. did you know the "incubator story" was a complete fabrication of a big PR firm here in the US? the whole Kuwait war was a scam. the satellite photos of an iraqi build up was false. who gassed the Kurds? one day the govt blames saddam and then one day its Iran.

then we have all the fake news the neocons made up to go kill another million iraqi's.... Ron Paul was correct... we bombed iraq for 10 yrs... go research it. we backed saddam for yrs.. he was our boy till he nationalized his oilfields. so... during the first illegal war and following sanctions and bombing we killed over a million innocent iraqi civilians. all of this is based on lies generated by the neocons. so why are you surprised they want to retaliate????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

here is the fake nurse describing the evil iraqis mudering incubator babies:

[​IMG]

#48     May 17, 2007
  9. Sounds like you read the Al Quaeda playbook and took it hook, line, and sinker.

Take that turbin off, and for a brief moment suppose you consider the idea that the terrorists want to "kill the infidels", but that they will simply use any reason to justify their actions, so that idiots like you can feel good about supporting them and their goals.

Why not use the idea for instance that Americans have killed innocents, and that therefore we will kill innocents. That idea resonates with morons like you. In fact, you used it here. And therefore you do their intellectual bidding in forums such as this.

OldTrader

#49     May 17, 2007
  10. RattrollZZZzzzzzzz -

So, it sounds like you are endorsing Paul's use of the 9/11 Report to prove his point about 'who' was responsible for 9/11 and why 'they' did it....

Since we all know how you feel about who was the REAL culprits of 9/11, how do you justify that?????

Just curious... :confused: :confused:

:D :D

#50     May 17, 2007