Ron Paul supporters very active on internet.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, May 8, 2007.

1. it is the ignorance of old timers like Mr Bubble that puts us all at risk. the republicans are trying to ban the truth in the debates. how bizarre is that? and old fartz like Bubbles dont have the savvy to figure out the mountain of lies which the mainstream media keeps serving him. he actually thinks he is patriotic..... he will only wake up when his "wealth" is taken from him.

#31     May 17, 2007
  2. Let's see ratsass, when Bin Laden tells you that he wants to kill the infidels, what part of that is a lie? Try to speak with a few facts instead of this incessant drivel and accusation that you dish out.

OldTrader

#32     May 17, 2007
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Except the wife is really an 800 pound Gorrilla that’s routinely killed the husbands friends for the past 20 years.

Great analogy.

Paul never claimed we deserved 9/11.

Paul said - if you fuck with other people (and kill them), you are asking for trouble.

Hey OldFart - get your head out of your ass.

Chickens came home to roost on 9/11.

Google Iraq sanction deaths, Albright, Shah of Iran, US support Saudi Monarchy (despot)

Have fun, jack ass!!

#33     May 17, 2007
  4. ok. I sure wouldn't marry and abuse a woman who I knew hates all men. I would trade with them and let them wear comfortable shoes and flannel.

#34     May 17, 2007
  5. Well said you fucking idiot. LOL. You just justified every terrorist with aims on the US. Pathetic.

OldTrader

#35     May 17, 2007
  6. which bin laden.. the fat one or the one that looks like Apu on the simpsons?

#36     May 17, 2007
  7. uh oh.. he is mad now.... i bet his dentures just popped out.

#37     May 17, 2007
  8. OK, well here's the bottom line. Whatever we do, they want to kill the infidels. I presume that includes you.

Regardless of who is President, that belief is not going away. I don't happen to think Ron Paul will be the next President. I don't think he will even be a faint memory for most people by the end of summer. I would imagine the next president will be Hillary.

But whoever it is, whatever your Mideast strategy is, it will not change the goal of Bin Laden and his ilk.....kill the infidel.

OldTrader

#38     May 17, 2007
  9. Yes, and there are murderers all around the U.S., and we have managed to keep them under control with law enforcement, not invasion of another country with our standing army. We managed to keep America safe through decades of the cold war, and keep America safe from, to a large extent, from drug traffickers who are certainly better aligned and funded than al quaeda. This is where the insanity really is. There is no right time to get the heck out of Iraq, whether today, or 10 years from now. We cannot compare criminal activities like terrorism with centuries old civil and tribal hatred.

Now we have depleted our armed forces, caused thousands of brave young men and women to lose their lives, and have no plan whatsoever. You can't blame republicans or democrats for not having a plan, because when you have done something so damn stupid that there can be no exit strategy.

c

#39     May 17, 2007
  10. Hillary will keep us in Iraq and other places we have no business messing with. Also many of your personal freedoms here in America will likely fade away with her in power. Remember she said"It takes a village to raise a child". The village is the state. Feminism and communism are first cousins.

http://www.savethemales.ca/001995.html

#40     May 17, 2007