Ron Paul supporters very active on internet.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, May 8, 2007.

1. yeah.. just like the real estate bubble. now go brush your gums.

#91     May 19, 2007
  2. Yet again, a post with no purpose and no fact.

But I suppose you mean the real estate bubble that you pronounced dead right before it doubled yet again? LMAOOOO! Let's just keep the record straight there dumbass.

Now, maybe you can explain what purpose a real estate comment has to do with this thread about Ron Paul, or your apparent unwillingness to provide a link to your professionally designed poll after trashing the link I provided to multiple polls.

One last time, all of us would welcome any fact based, germane post from you, if you are capable.

OldTrader

#92     May 19, 2007
  3. ok old timer.. put the crack pipe down. i called a real estate bubble in 05 and said give it 2 yrs to end. ummmmm.. what part of that do you not get ? and you argued with me.... and still havent faced reality i see.

we can repost old threads... but trust me you dont want to.

#93     May 19, 2007
  4. Dude, he's a troll, just like ZZZzzzzzzz.

He won't answer questions. He gets off on avoiding questions and getting you to post more and more, all the while ratcheting up the name calling.

#94     May 20, 2007
  5. Look dumbass. So what you called a "real estate bubble"? Could anyone have possibly have made a dime on it? Absolutely not. Why? Because prices continued to rally SUBSTANTIALLY AFTER you called it. In fact, my guess is if I had to I could go back prior to that and find out that you called it again and again....just like everyone and there brother was doing.

You remind me of the vast numbers of stock market gurus who make bad call after bad call....only to refer to the LAST call when it finally works out. LMAOOOOO!

If you made a trade that made you any money at all in real estate or real estate type stocks.....post it my friend. Let's see how you did with your own goddamm predicition. But my guess is that you won't be posting shit....because you are the last of the famous ET tick fuckers. You only "make" predictions....you don't make trades based on your predicitons.

Now, my suggestion to you is you drop this phoney posturing about real estate bubbles before you embarrass yourself dumbass. Don't make me do all the work again to post charts showing WHERE you made your prediction, and the substantial rallys following your prediction. It was bad enough to do this in a real estate thread...let alone do it in a Ron Paul thread. But I did it once...if you prefer I can certainly do it again.

While we're on the topic, I could certainly post my own comments along the way as well. I have no problem with any comment I have ever made that was real estate related. Post em up bud...lets go at it again if you choose. Let's see whether your comments gave anyone a fucking chance to make a dime. LMAO.

Now can you tell me what this has to do with Ron Paul??????

OldTrader

#95     May 20, 2007
  6. go fuck yourself you inbred. you have been wrong on everything you have posted.

#96     May 20, 2007
  7. sorry grandpa... go do a search and good luck. bottomline.. you argued with me then and you argue with me now.. you dont have a clue about what you are talking about. are you too old to do a simple search.... go take your meds you fossil.

#97     May 20, 2007
  8. Yeah...I'm getting the picture. Personal attacks seem to be his specialty. Thanks for the comment.

OldTrader

#98     May 20, 2007
  9. don't make me post the "baby whining" pic again.. they will start charging me for that.

[​IMG]

#99     May 20, 2007
  10. LMAO -

Inbred? You're the one from the south.... Oh, so that explains why you believe in all that 9/11 bs and think Ron's actually leading in polls, your older brotheer is also your daddy.....

You've gotta come up with something better than this hoss. I would have thought that you would have been taking notes after that forced feeding of verga you're getting from ZZzz over in the other Ron thread.

#100     May 20, 2007