Ron Paul & Supporters Awfully Silent on Hormuz

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Petsamo, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Mvector

Mvector

#41     Jan 2, 2012
  2. I'm not sure I can support someone who's left of Obama on national security. Which is not to say I believe we've been doing it right because this is how I think it should be done:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powell_Doctrine

#42     Jan 2, 2012
  3. #43     Jan 2, 2012
  4. Wow you are a true dumbass...
    Only a disingeous shit for brains buffoon would read this and take it literally...do you believe that Noah actually gathered 2 of each species and put it on his ark?

Go seek help...

#44     Jan 2, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL You are just too stupid to be helped. I've got to put you on ignore, too.

#45     Jan 2, 2012
  6. You're a true dumbass to "think" I took it literally. But you're an even bigger dumbass to not recognize the delusionally paranoid tone that permeates the entire newsletter. Only a buffoon like you would even try to defend it.

#46     Jan 3, 2012
  7. Do you believe we are now in the age of warrentless searches and wiretips? Detention without cause? Elimination of habeas corpus.

Do you understand that the IRS considers you guilty until proven innocent? Is that American? 30 years ago would you believe that our civil liberties would be stripped by the Patriot Act, and now the NDAA?

The paranoia was prophetic.

You can continue follow like a good sheep or you can take notice.

As of now, all I hear from you is 'bahhhhhhh'

#47     Jan 3, 2012
  8. Huge loss for me pisspoor.
    The best debate is one in which you can't hear the other person.
    Keep your head buried in the sand.

#48     Jan 3, 2012
  9. Well, "If repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth" is a will known zionist trait. Paul is on their radar screen and they will not relent until they "David Duke" him.

#49     Jan 3, 2012