Ron Paul & Supporters Awfully Silent on Hormuz

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Petsamo, Dec 30, 2011.

1. "On Hormuz I think Ron Paul would assert that we should never have gotten into this position in the first place. He might point out that Iran has never attacked anyone and that Islam is a religion of peace. He might further say that Iran has the same right to nuclear weapons as any country in the world."

And this would be true.

In fact Iran has not initiated a war against another sovereign nation since who knows when, in contrast to some other countries.

But good Christian countries like the US are never aggressive.

#31     Dec 31, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

True in your opinion or true in the absolute sense?

#32     Dec 31, 2011
  3. Mvector

Mvector

#33     Jan 1, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

All of you folks screaming about how you'd vote for Paul and all of you others foaming at the mouth about how dumb he is - you all just need to remember one thing:

ABO.

#34     Jan 2, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Excellent point. If by some small chance Paul should get the GOP nomination. Who are his detractors going to vote for...Obama?

#35     Jan 2, 2012
  6. Islam is NOT a religion of peace. Christianity is NOT a religion of peace. Only religion of peace is Buddhism asfaik

#36     Jan 2, 2012
  7. Exactly, why any of candidates even trying to please the religious right imbeciles on abortion and other crap. Who will they vote for , Hussein ?

#37     Jan 2, 2012
  8. #38     Jan 2, 2012
  9. Some say Obama will protect the country better than Ron Paul. If Paul becomes the Republican nominee, I will hold my nose, vote for Paul, and hope he does the right things, like not take crap from Iran.
    What is ABO?

American Board of Opticianry
    American Board of Ophthalmology
    American Board of Otolaryngology
    ABO blood group system
    An urban word for an aboriginal person
    an Australian n--g-r (African descendant)

#39     Jan 2, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Where have you been?

ABO = Anyone But Obama

#40     Jan 2, 2012