Ron Paul & Supporters Awfully Silent on Hormuz

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Petsamo, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Iranians are not as stupid as you are. They know that any ATTEMPT to block Hormuz waterway would be the end of their navy. Each Iranian ship is monitored and will be destroyed if they try something funny.
    There is an US Navy combat plan in place and targets are assigned to each combat ship.

#11     Dec 30, 2011
  2. Mvector

Mvector

what I am worried about is "staged" actions against a US ship - not from iran - if you know what I mean. History shows all the time, you do not need the fabled enemy to shoot first to start a war.

#12     Dec 30, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

They have midget subs that can deploy mines silly.

Are you completely unfamiliar with naval technology? Why are you commenting then? Cranium extrajus rectum.

#13     Dec 30, 2011
  4. That's a real possibility. Very effective as we will know what time to start sinking them.
    Couple of seals with stingers would do the trick.

#14     Dec 30, 2011
  5. You are probably thinking that they have some undetectable midget submarines deploying undetectable mines and you have a midget brain.
    According to you,zit brain, there will be dozen of midget submarines deploying mines at the rate of 20 per hour and nobody will notice a thing .
    What part of EVERY IRANIAN SHIP IS MONITORED you don't understand ?
    You are reading too many comics about naval technology of the WW1 silly boy..

#15     Dec 30, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Exactly!

#16     Dec 30, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I think an argument could be made that laissez fairyianism could work, in its pure form, if everyone practiced it equally. Similar to many other 'isms'. ; )

#17     Dec 30, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds a little gay to me.

#18     Dec 30, 2011
  9. I don't agree with Ron Paul on everything, but as they say "It's the economy stupid." that is priority uno.

Frankly I think Israel could handle them on that side of the globe - with one arm tied behind their back too.

#19     Dec 30, 2011
  10. rew

rew

We have imposed sanctions on Iran with the intent of crippling their economy. That is an act of war. We are supporting anti-government insurgents within Iran, i.e., terrorists. That is also an act of war. So Iran is merely threatening to make this a two way war. Ron Paul would end the sanctions and stop meddling with their internal affairs and then Iran would have no reason to want to close the Straits of Hormuz.

#20     Dec 30, 2011