Ron paul supporters are terrorist......lol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NKNY, Apr 7, 2009.

1. NKNY

NKNY

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:mad:

3. So flying the Continental Navy Jack or Gadsden Flag indicates you are a terrorist now? IDIOTS. Law Enforcement and Homeland Security must consider the Founding Fathers to be the first "domestic terrorists" then. I remember seeing a training video where this was actually stated.

Oh and "America: Freedom to Fascism" is a great movie and highly recommended if you haven't seen it! RIP Aaron Russo.

Ron Paul 2012!!!

4. NKNY

NKNY

Haven't seen it but I def will thanks...

5. US Navy warships fly the Jack to this day. I guess they are terrorists too.

6. Good luck with that.
    Ron Paul didn't even get 50,000 votes in the 2008 general election.

7. No, but he got more delegates in the primary than Rudy Ghouliani, who was supposedly the front runner back in 2007.

LOL i don't think he will win... but he has a great message to deliver nonetheless. maybe if the whole country collapses and we are living in Mad Max country he could have a chance... you never know

8. NKNY

NKNY

Listen blinders...No one knew who he was... I didn't even know who he was. I was living in your land back then...

People are waking up...except you, to you, everything still is as seems, as they tell you...I know I know...I can tell by your posts... your a bomabot. You still arguing with points about what bush did. You still think their not forcing the banks to take the tarp even when they don't need it. I know blinders, they told you that they need to stress test first... (See, I even know what your next post is gonna be. you bomabot..)

But if people with half a brain wake up...and they are...and if we get a lot of public outcry...and trust me...we will.... 1207 will pass and we can finally audit the fed... Once we do, its the end to the greatest ponzi scheme in history...

So people, mobilize... find out where they are having a tea party in your area on the fifteenth and take a stand with a voice that is so united, so load that gives these criminals no choice but to bend to the will of the people...