Ron Paul Speaks At Bob Jones University

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 17, 2008.

1. You certainly don't have to defend yourself from that kind of slander. That post should be removed.

#21     Jan 18, 2008
  2. what is odd is that i responded last night and this morning it wasn't to be found. i appreciate your post AAA, but i don't want his censored. i enjoyed debunking his theory and hope he apologizes.

#22     Jan 18, 2008
  3. Interesting character, this trefoil.

Says that if we are against illegal immigration, it means we don't know what a great country we live in.

Says that pandering to American muslims means that we didn't know it's constitutional to be a muslim.

Says a number somehow equals Hitler infatuation.

Says that the rest of us are drooling morons for not realizing these things. Oh, and irredeemably evil as well.

What's that show about being smarter than a fifth grader? That's all it takes. lol

#23     Jan 18, 2008
  4. LOL a conspiracy theory about the king of conspiracies, who could have seen that coming? FWIW you've never expressed pro-Nazi, anti-semitic or racist views so I remain convinced that 88 in your name is your IQ and has indeed nothing to do with "HH". :D

#24     Jan 18, 2008
  5. Turok

Turok

Rat, to say I'm not in your fan club would be an understatement, but trefoils comments show complete ignorance regarding the positions you take on this board.

You don't deserve that.

JB

#25     Jan 18, 2008
  6. thank you.. i think. LOL :confused:

i will take the IQ joke as just good natured humor.

#26     Jan 18, 2008
  7. thank you

#27     Jan 18, 2008
  8. It was.

#28     Jan 18, 2008
  9. The CFR would like to express their sympathy for the unwarranted attacks you have suffered. :eek:

#29     Jan 18, 2008
  10. Awwwww, sob, sob, what a love fest of conservatives...feel the love, pow widdle ratchild...boo hoo...

#30     Jan 18, 2008