Ron Paul Speaks At Bob Jones University

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 17, 2008.

1. You're right, let's talk about substance. How much will Hillary charge for pardons? Will her brother handle them like he did before?

#11     Jan 17, 2008
  2. OMGGGG... THAT IS KLANNISH!!!

#12     Jan 17, 2008
  3. zz has nearly all the attributes of a bobblehead.

#13     Jan 17, 2008
  4. You want to start a thread trashing Hillary, please do. Trash her as much as you want.

However, your attempts here to trash Hillary in a thread about Paul constitute nothing but a strawman argument.

You really don't have any other defense of Paul's actions but to attack Hillary?

Please, please tell me you have more than that...

#14     Jan 17, 2008
  5. The thread is essentially about Paul, and the klannish seek to employ their only and knee jerk reaction:

Attack the messenger....

Klassic, simply klassic...

#15     Jan 17, 2008

6. I've been here one day and I've already seen countless posts and threads by someone attacking people who's politics they don't agree with. Know who I'm talking about?

Zlassic, simply Zlassic.

#16     Jan 17, 2008
  7. Kan you give us a hint? is she klannish?

#17     Jan 17, 2008
  8. You have seen "countless posts" and only here one day.

Sure thing...

#18     Jan 17, 2008
  9. you don't have to be poor to have a self esteem issue.

et is probably no more or less demographically representative of net users than anywhere else on the internet

if you watch long enough, everyone wears their needs on their sleeves. everyone.

(including the people who think they don't)

#19     Jan 18, 2008
  10. someone's ego is a little out of control. 88 in my name has nothing to do with HH/Hitler. i deplore hitler and the filth he worked with. the killings of innocent Jews was horrific. i am consistent in my condemnation of all needless murdering. whether they be innocent jews, muslims or christians, i find it horrific. today's war is no exception.. it was started by lies and it is illegal and millions have suffered needlessly.

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

#20     Jan 18, 2008