Ron Paul Set to Speak to 'Sovereign Citizens'—Just As FBI Issues Warning About Them

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I'm still hoping America will wake up and elect leaders who will stop the "slide of destruction". Then again, I remember what Grandpa told me about "hope"... :(

And in spite of whatever warts Ron Paul may or may not have, he (or at least his principles) is what American needs to attempt to "stop the bleeding".

#11     Feb 9, 2012
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Agreed. The racists newsletters are suspect. But I don't care. All these leeches have checkered pasts. Newt is pro-world Government. Romney is a habitual liar. A total fraud. And Santorum is a neocon warmonger. None of those candidates give one shit about the Constitution. And their voting records prove it! Except for Ron. And as far as his "paranoid rantings" about an impending Federal Government takeover and stasi-State, they're all coming to pass, aren't they? Not so crazy, after all. Better not pay for coffee with cash or talk about liberty, because that's what "terrorists do"...

#12     Feb 9, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Most of Ron Paul's ideas are right on.
    He does need to explain a little more about his stance toward protecting USA allies.

#13     Feb 9, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

I think he wants our allies to protect themselves. Israel has over 300 nukes...

#14     Feb 9, 2012