Ron paul says terrorists didn't us attack for our freedoms, gets booed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 18, 2011.

1. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V9RaV44a0EE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

exchange between santorum and paul. Why santorum looks bewildered? Its kinda funny actually, I think people just want to hear what they want to hear, they are not really interested in any logic or rationale. Look at Ron Paul, he has no idea how to play politics, Santorum is a better politician

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Frankly I'm sick of politicians.

3. I really hope that those who booed are the next victims of a terrorist attack. They deserve it, and people that stupid shouldn't be reproducing anyway. All Santorum is doing is placating the idiots who are to f'n stupid to see the role we played, and continue to play with our cop of the world mentality.
    Paul is a piss poor politician, far too intelligent, and has too much common sense to ever be elected in this country which has become overrun with vapid morons.

4. Sigh...

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's the matter...you run out of Girl Scout cookies?

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh man me too.

Just hold the stupid election tomorrow, take all the republicans running and put them on the ballot. Take Obama, Hillary Clinton and a few other democrats and put them on the same ballot. Biggest vote count summed nationwide takes all. I would abide by the result.

7. Santorum should have reminded Paul that Saddam Hussein attacked us on 9/11.

....using Saudi citizens...

8. Franky makes you feel sick ?

naughty Franky . :mad: .

9. I know educated people who actually believe that terrorists attack US tagets only because they're jealous of American prosperity and freedom.

This is insane.

Consider 9/11. Claiming that 19 people worked together on an intricate plan for months so that they could give up their lives just to make things miserable for a bunch of successful people is just plain nuts.

"Know your enemy" is the key to survival. A goofy misinterpretation of the opponent's motives will lead to a larger conflict that can only be resolved by one side completely exhausting the other - at a staggering cost in lives and wealth.

10. Yeah, that's exactly what we need, another president who will "play politics". That's precisely what this country needs right now... Good thinking...

#10     Sep 19, 2011