Ron Paul Rejects Evolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Turok

Turok

JB3:
    >Because they were NOT packaged with things
    >that RP was opposed to. Please RTFP!

Sorry, thought your post read: "could not have been packaged" and after rereading it, saw it read: "could not have been a package".

My bad.

JB

#81     Dec 29, 2007
  2. What does it matter how eccentric he is or how he voted on what? He'll never win, but if he brings the nation's attention to the fact that the Constitution is not respected by establishment politicians he's justified his political existence.

#82     Dec 29, 2007
  3. Turok

Turok

zTroll:
    >So he is a conservative who supports RuPaul
    >more than the other conservatives, again, what
    >is the point?

A pro choice, pro gay marriage, anti-school prayer, staunch separation of church and state conservative.

That's me.

JB

#83     Dec 29, 2007
  4. This I agree with. In fact, I think all his "no" votes in congress should be lauded for the stand that he is taking. But he is not someone you want to be in the Whitehouse.

#84     Dec 29, 2007
  5. Thank-you Truedick Andrew Sullivan for your endorsement of RuPaul...you really are so deep!

#85     Dec 29, 2007
  6. Not to worry. No chance.

#86     Dec 29, 2007
  7. Good for Dr. Paul...He asked congress to all follow his lead and put up $100 to buy this $30,000 medal. Funny...no one would spend their own money. It's unconstitutional to spend tax money on something like that and everybody knows it. Washington just wipes their arse with that old trivial document. Imagine where this country would be if we we governed like this 200 years ago. We would be swimming to Cuba.

I'm voting for Paul because of my children. Having 4 kids, our family share of the National Debt will be $200,000 by the November election. I cant look my kids in the eye and tell them they have to pay for my generation (and the ones before) mistakes. It is SICKENING the burden that will be placed upon them. Nobody talks about monetary policy and slashing spending like Ron. We have to pay the piper folks and the longer we wait, the more its gunna hurt.

#87     Dec 30, 2007