Ron Paul Rejects Evolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Dec 28, 2007.

1. then do a search asshole.

#51     Dec 29, 2007
  2. LOL I did a while ago, I found a lot of instances of you being delusional and unfortunately not a single one when you were right.

#52     Dec 29, 2007
  3. yeah.. like no wmds... that the neocons were lying... that we were not only in a housing bubble but a credit bubble. or that i was one of the first supporters of Ron Paul. hmmmmmmm

that scooter libby was the guilty party along with his boss cheney. take your pick.

or maybe the dollars collapse?

#53     Dec 29, 2007
  4. Ratboy has been on the ball as much as anyone here at ET. When I was his age I had my head up my ass. The internet is a powerful way to open your eyes as to what is going on. Ratboy knows the score. I figure there are a lot of people his age who share his understanding. Viva la libertad.

#54     Dec 29, 2007

5. lol.. damn.. how young am I?

#55     Dec 29, 2007
  6. Oh yeah I remember this "prediction". No ratboy, you did not say Libby and Cheney were guilty, you said Libby and Cheney and 10 more members of the administration were going to be charged by Fitzgerald. And you said that when the entire world knew that the office of the vice-president was under investigation and the names of these suspects were all over the media and the internet.

The predictions like yours that the entire office of the vice-president together with Karl Rove was going to jail were a dime a dozen, those predictions were in every newspaper, on every TV channel and every blog. Of course Fitzgerald fell short of the expectations and charged one person only with an unrelated crime but it did not stop you from claiming that that was exactly what you had predicted.

I'd be interested to see your post dated prior to March 18, 2003 and predicting that no WMDs would be found... Of course you registered on this site in Dec 2003 when the entire world already knew that wmds had not been found and would not be found. You could not possibly make the WMD prediction on this site but it does not stop you from believing you did. Now you know why I called you delusional.

#56     Dec 29, 2007
  7. here you go doodoo.... refresh your memory:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=629323&highlight=scooter#post629323

#57     Dec 29, 2007
  8. Turok

Turok

Fortunately, I am unable to search your self created reality.

JB

#58     Dec 29, 2007
  9. how convenient

#59     Dec 29, 2007
  10. This is beyond silly.

Do you actually trade Rat?

Call me or PM me for several people who I share trades with.

Otherwise,

GO ELSEWHERE!

#60     Dec 29, 2007