Ron Paul Rejects Evolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Good for Ron.

In our original creation, we were created equal. There was no time involved. It was before time, in eternity.

In the miscreation we made it look like we evolved.

Even then, it is entirely an illusion since time is not linear.

Even in time, what appears to be evolution is a simultaneous occurrence.

We remain as God created us, despite appearances to the contrary.

Jesus

2. You better listen to that again:D

3. Who cares what Ron Paul thinks. He is a whack job with ZERO chance of winning. He can raise money quite well, but still doesn't get out of single digits. You can't go around saying you'd abolish half the Federal agencies (CIA, etc), and expect people to take you seriously.

The other guys aren't much better, but one of the "big four" will get the nomination (Rudy, Mitt, Huck, or McCain).

4. Well, Ron might not see it the way I do. His is more of a hunch/intuition. He doesn't exactly know why he thinks it's just a theory.

It's the kind of hunch that might inspire someone to write, "all men were created equal", even though it's obvious that "men" are not equal at all.

Jesus

5. LT701

LT701

who cares what he thinks, on the subject of creation vs evolution, whatever is, is, and no amount of debate will ever change whatever reality is one iota

he's a flash in the pan, here today, gone tomorrow, a close read of his positions shows he's open borders (pro unlimited guest workers)

so i couldnt care less about him

6. I guess you didn't read very closely.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/border-security-and-immigration-reform/

Issue: Border Security and Immigration Reform
    “I don’t think the problem of illegal immigration will ever be solved until we have a healthy, thriving economy.”
    The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
    Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
    End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
    Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

7. LT701

LT701

DOBBS: The idea that the United States, as Bill Tucker reported tonight, H1B visas being used under the rubric of bringing in bright foreign workers into this country, in point of fact, as our research has demonstrated, more than half of those for low-skilled jobs. What would be your position there?

PAUL: That I would not have as much concern about. But I think it needs monitoring. My big concern are the illegals, I’m concerned about all the enticements we give for the illegals, automatic citizenship by being born here. And then just be here for a while and you get in front of the line. Free medical care, free education. No wonder they bring their families. So I would get rid of all the benefits to the illegals and deal with that and the legal entry, then it needs more monitoring, and looking into these H1B and different categories that we have.

http://mrspickles.wordpress.com/2007/04/24/ron-paul-2008-on-lou-dobbs-talking-about-free-trade/

being against illegal immigration but for cheap labor is one foot on the brakes and one foot on the gas - it gets you nowhere

illegal immigration is about cheap labor, period

big deal if he doesnt give amnesty to current illegals, but increases guest visas for different mexicans for the same jobs

so you get legal manuel taking illegal pedro's place

only thing guest workers gave us was bubbles, tech and housing, and its NOT a coincidence - guest workers suppress the economic signal of wages

8. LOL LOL LOL @ Huck being one of the big four. he sells his soul to the CFR and presto the media pushes him like he fresh hot glazed doughnuts.

guess how much this big four raised on his money bomb day? LOL LOL $85,000... seriously... this is all smoke and mirrors in the mainstream media and you people fall for it. too funny. $85,000 in 24 hrs... but DR No chance raises $6 million in one day... and he doesnt poll enough in the staged fake polls for you geniuses. unreal.

9. I didn't read his responses in the Dobbs interview that way at all. To me, he said what is merely common sense. Namely, control of the border is the first priority. He didn't say he was in favor of increased H visas, only that he wasn't as worried about that category as he was about illegals. He also said he would look into the H1 program.

And the thing about Paul is that you can actually trust him to do what he says. You know how much some of the other candidate's newfound concern for illegal immigration is worth. Bumpus. Paul will be true to his word. He has a 20 year congressional record of doing exactly that.

#10     Dec 28, 2007