Ron Paul Receives His Biggest Endorsement Yet!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Hyperbole. Do you consider our troops nuts?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0nYMvjVPtzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#11     Dec 28, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Uh, just the Marines. :D

Its just that those folks who are able to completely disregard Ron Paul's isolationist ideas seem to be to be... nuts.

He seems to genuinely believe that if we abandon any military activity outside of the USA the rest of the world will behave and do nothing that conflicts with our interests. It is absurd.

#12     Dec 28, 2011
  3. More unqualified bs from you I see :) Here, let me help you out:

[​IMG]

You really should try doing a bit of research before you post.

#13     Dec 28, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Really? Unqualified BS?

So you are going to enter the same interactive pattern with me that you have with others?

Ok, I think that further communication with you is pointless.

#14     Dec 28, 2011
  5. No, only the neo-con turds were celebrating Newt's rise to temporary prominence.

#15     Dec 28, 2011
  6. If you can't back up your assertions then it is pointless indeed. I won't miss this :)

#16     Dec 28, 2011
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Lets have a serious conversation about this.

What exactly do think would happen if Paul shutters all our foreign bases and brings the troops back home?

Is America the only nation in the world with a standing military and the incentive to protect itself?

#17     Dec 29, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

CNN: http://www.voanews.com/english/news...inst-Closing-Strait-of-Hormuz--136369308.html

"More than one-third of the world's tanker-borne oil supply passes through the Strait of Hormuz. A closure could temporarily cut off some oil supplies and impact the price of oil worldwide.

The Pentagon has said interfering with the passage of vessels through the strait will not be tolerated."

And from another article:

"Statistically, the waterway is one of the world's most important shipping lanes, with a daily flow of about 15 million barrels of oil.

The amount accounts for 90 percent of oil exports from oil-rich coastal countries of the Persian Gulf and nearly 40 percent of the entire global oil consumption. "

#18     Dec 29, 2011
  9. achilles28

achilles28

America has threatened Iran with invasion for what? 3 years, now?

In retaliation to that, and ongoing covert offensives inside Iran, they recently threatened to close the straight.

Do you not see the connection?

#19     Dec 29, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I'll concede that, if all nations (and all men) did not initiate hostile action against the others, we'd have world peace.

#20     Dec 29, 2011