Ron Paul Receives His Biggest Endorsement Yet!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Dec 28, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

If he could produce something he would have by now. Its just hot air at this point. I think people get it.

#161     Jan 5, 2012
  2. First, it wasn't until yesterday that I found out this joker even sent anything. Second, I did send RCG something. Haven't heard anything back. I am still willing to submit that doc and several others for public consumption but your bi polar buddy doesn't seem interested all of a sudden. He wants to hide behind other people. I don't. The reason I don't is because documents will lead to questions. He seems to want to skip that part.

Also, I just took you off ignore because someone convinced me you are actually a Vietnam vet. The reason I initially had you on ignore is because you like many others refuse to back up your claims (then you got mad when I did and said you didn't want to play anymore...what was it...oh yeah, you didn't like the interactive pattern). I thought that was pretty weak tbh.

#162     Jan 5, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've stated repeatedly that I am not a Vietnam Vet. You seem to have trouble grasping that. Born in 1960, do the math.

You've written a few thousand words in this thread none of which validates your service. As I've said, RCG was able to validate his military service in minutes. He is clearly a vet. You seem unable to do the same for whatever reason, I really don't care at this point.

The source of my annoyance is seeing a fraudulent civilian calling a Bronze Star recipient a "chickenhawk".

Look, maybe it is better if you did put me on ignore. I suppose I could do the same. Problem solved.

There are reprehensible people in the world, on the internet and unfortunately on ET in representative numbers. Certain forms of dirtbaggery get on my nerves but I'm an adult and will try to let it go or just ignore etc.

#163     Jan 5, 2012
  4. Your unfounded opinions are noted. I had you on ignore and everything was fine but I kept seeing your ridiculous quotes in other people's posts. Then when someone claimed you were a Vietnam vet I took you off. At least you do not dispute your own brand of dirtbaggery (not liking the interactive pattern where one person makes a claim (me) and backs it up, then you make one (and fail to back it up), then you get called on it, and you retire). To me, that's dirtbaggery.

Seriously, what's so hard? Why spout unsubstantiated garbage? Just back up your claims like I do. The last one you failed to back up was you insinuated all the troops were nutty for supporting Ron Paul. I mean, our troops overwhelmingly support the guy but you think he's nutty. That's kind of hard to reconcile tbh. I said really and you said well, just the Marines. Clearly that was a jab at me (I guess you actually thought I was a Marine at the time of that post) but rather than dwell on that I produced a graphic showing that Ron Paul's top three donors are the Army, Navy, and airforce.

After I posted that graphic you cried about the interactive pattern and I was like...really? So yeah, I put you on ignore after that. Now that we're all caught up, since you continue to enter my threads to plus one your buddy, I will continue to place you into my dreaded interactive pattern. I guess you are just going to have to deal with it.

Also, your buddy has proven nothing. Take his word for it if you want to but that's not enough for me.

#164     Jan 5, 2012