Ron Paul - Predictions in due time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 6, 2012.

1. :D

Okay, but here is the real problem, Obama has a formidable ground game with the young folks. Further, whomever the GOP picks will face SNL, Colbert, Letterman, and the King of them All.

Can Ron Paul, keep message?

#11     Jan 7, 2012
  2. So do we. It will be a knock down drag out but all we need to do is use Obama's record against him. Reality is on our side.

Also, the message is the same message he's been delivering for decades. Reality has caught up with his message, which is why so many people are listening to it.

#12     Jan 7, 2012
  3. I fear you are overestimating the focus of the electorate. I hope you are right, but I leaned something in 2008.

Obama should have never beaten Hillary. No way, no how. She was by far the most qualified. But he had more polish and charisma as a speaker.

He won.

Can Paul win a general election?

#13     Jan 7, 2012
  4. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

lol I remember a young college student saying "why can't these fucking baby boomers die already" when Ron Paul lost in 2008.

#14     Jan 7, 2012
  5. Someone needs to edit it down to five minutes, and then it can run as an ad. Better yet, edit it down to five, get someone with deep pockets to fund running it during half time at the Super Bowl.

#15     Jan 7, 2012
  6. And BEYOND!!!!................ :D

#16     Jan 7, 2012