Ron Paul praises the criminal element...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Daal

Daal

be patient, Im tearing you apart slowly. The constitution gives the power for the government to tax income. the government taxes income through the IRS and the regulations, rates, rules are changed through the budget and congress. there is nothing illegal(as far as constitutional republic goes) with the current system.
    The constitution says the government can tax income, they are taxing income. Also jailing people and using force with those who dont pay, is there any fking surprise here?what were you expecting, Christmas gifts?

#31     Jun 26, 2007
  2. cweb

cweb

i would have to agree with what u said..

#32     Jun 26, 2007
  3. Daal

Daal

#33     Jun 26, 2007
  4. show me the LAW that congress passed. you claim the 16th amendment gave them the power to lay and collect taxes. if so.. did they take that power and then pass a bill into law that makes the avg citizen responsible for an income tax? please show it to me. you have failed now for over 2 hours. whats wrong shorty?

now i do see where congress can tax non resident aliens doing business in the usa. i see where they can tax a us citizen doing business with a foreign corporation. and i also see where they can tax a citizen deriving income from an american possession. none of these apply to the browns. please show me where i am wrong.

#34     Jun 26, 2007
  5. look people... daali is not going to be able to find the law because it doesn't exist. the Browns have begged the courts and the irs to show them the law and this simple request has been ignored for years. we all know why... cause it doesn't exist.

#35     Jun 26, 2007
  6. Daal

Daal

If I were I cop and I found you wih a gun I would arrest you on the spot and then if you say you have a constitutional right I would just say 'show me the law, people have the right to keep and bear arms but did congress passed a bill saying people can own guns? I dont care about the constitution'

#36     Jun 26, 2007
  7. From a simple Google search :

http://www.fraudsandscams.com/answer.htm

The question is asked, and will continue to be asked until you answer it, "Can you show me where it imposes upon my Client the obligation to pay income tax?"

If handed the IRC, start with line item number 5.

Article 1, Section 8, of the United States Constitution, provides that Congress has the power to tax.

Congress makes laws, and ultimately delegates the enforcement of those laws, through the Secretary of the Treasury, to the Internal Revenue Service -- that being the executive office agency that employs IRS agents.

The laws of the United States, as enacted by Congress, are published in a series of volumes, normally referred to as "Titles," collectively called the United States Code.

Title 26 of the United States Code is the Internal Revenue Code

Title 26, Subtitle A is entitled, "Income Taxes."

Title 26, Subtitle A, Chapter 1 is entitled, "Normal Taxes and Surtaxes."

Title 26, Subtitle A, Chapter 1, Subchapter 1 is entitled, "Determination of Tax Liability."

Title 26, Subtitle A, Chapter 1, Subchapter 1, Part 1, is entitled, "Tax on Individuals." Depending upon whether the individual is Single, Married, Head of Household, . . . you will find the imposition of their tax obligation right there.

Is this it?

#37     Jun 26, 2007
  8. your low IQ is now embarrassing.. at least hiroshi is trying.

#38     Jun 26, 2007
  9. i will give you a hint... look in the statutes to see who is responsible for paying this tax.

#39     Jun 26, 2007
  10. also.. the supreme court is very very clear on the definition of INCOME. it is not proceeds from labor, that would be slavery.

think about it people... most work from jan 1st till june to pay their taxes and this only pays the interest to private bankers. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WAKE UP YOU STUPID BREEDERS.

#40     Jun 26, 2007