Ron Paul praises the criminal element...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 26, 2007.

1. didn't you once say you pay no taxes?

#21     Jun 26, 2007
  2. Daal

Daal

wanna see the law. read the 16 amendment

#22     Jun 26, 2007
  3. the 16th amendment gave congress no new powers according to supreme court decisions. but lets follow this lead... if it gave congress this power.. then show me where congress used this power and passed this legislation. should be easy huh?

GOOD LUCK !!!!! LMAOOOOOOO

if you really want to have some fun then research the ratification of this amendment... here's a hint.. start with Kentucky.

#23     Jun 26, 2007
  4. I'm no big government liberal by any means, but you keep saying there is no law etc and the fact is there is the Internal Revenue Act of 1954, since amended hundreds of times. The Supreme Court has upheld its provisions dozens of times. I don't understand what the argument is. Please elaborate.

If anyone wants to get their blood boiling over this couple, I advise you to google Marion Barry, former DC mayor and current City Council member. This fuck didn;t even file for 5 years, then somehow got a suspended sentence. Now he is again failing to file. Government tried to revoke his suspended sentence and DC Magistrate refused to go along.

You might google Eleanor Holmes Norton as well, the DC Representative to Congress. When she first ran for office 15 years or so ago, it came out that she had not bothered to file for years either. She got away with blaming it all on her husband, despite the fact she was a lawyer, former Carter administration head of the EEOC and law school professor. There is one tax law for most of us, another one entirely for black politicians, illegal aliens and drug gangs.

#24     Jun 26, 2007
  5. "There is one tax law for most of us, another one entirely for black politicians, illegal aliens and drug gangs."

Then there are the tax laws written by the wealthy and powerful, who can afford the high priced accountants and tax lawyers to help them find every single loophole...

A flat tax on consumption of non essential items, now that would hit them where it really hurts...

Oh, and gains through capital acquisition then selling that capital is indeed income, no matter what anyone else may say...

It is hard work watching that trust fund eek out 6% to 10% a year...

#25     Jun 26, 2007
  6. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

#26     Jun 26, 2007
  7. Daal

Daal

the supreme court can make arbitrary decisions. the constitution is what defines what can be the law. Im sure its very easy to find examples of the supreme court cracking down on the right to bear arms, freedom of speech or other amendments. that doesnt mean they were right do to so. ron paul would be the first to agree the even congress loves to ignore the constitution. sorry guys, there is no law is no good argument, the 16th needs to be repealed not ignored. dont preach that the consitution is a sacred document then ignore because you want to save money

#27     Jun 26, 2007
  8. there are taxes out there that congress has passed legislation for.

lets see... a non resident alien doing business in the usa. an american citizen doing business with a foreign corporation in a foreign country. an american citizen doing business with an american possession. thats it.... thats all they have written.

#28     Jun 26, 2007
  9. are you stupid? if what you are stating is true... then congress would have to pass this law... show me the law. 16th amendment as you are using it only gives power to make the law. so did they? if so.. show me the law.

#29     Jun 26, 2007
  10. #30     Jun 26, 2007