Ron Paul: People Call Me ‘Kooky’ Because They Can’t Defend Themselves Intellectually

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Mvector

Mvector

Blasts MSNBC Pundit for “putting words in my mouth”

January 11, 2012

Ron Paul gave a good account of himself this morning in a series of interviews following his second place finish in the New Hampshire primary. One interview in particular stood out as Paul defended his foreign policy from claims that it is “kooky”.

In a somewhat bizarre change of subject during an interview with Fox & Friends, host Gretchen Carlson seemed embarrassed, stating “Congressman, excuse me for saying this but do you believe some people call you kooky… for your foreign policy only? Is that the reason why?”

Paul responded “They use those terms because they can’t defend themselves intellectually.”

“If they say my foreign policy is kooky, maybe they ought to look at what is happening.” Paul added. “…invading a country like Iraq, who never did a thing to us, killing a lot of people and turning it over to the shiites who are allies with the Iranians, I call that kooky.”

“I call it kooky allowing our president now to go into numerous countries, even today he went into another African country without permission of the Congress. Fighting undeclared wars, that is kooky, and that is why the American people are sick and tired of what we have.” Paul urged.

“They choose that term to discredit me because I’m the consistent one.” Paul said, referring to his critics.

“Spending more money overseas is conservative? Where did that come from?” Paul stated. “Too many conservatives say ‘that’s our position, spend more overseas’. That doesn’t make any sense to me.”

During the interview Paul also spoke about the vibrant appeal his campaign has to young voters after picking up over 50 percent of the 18-30 vote in new Hampshire last night. He also commented on how the campaign will approach South Carolina next week.

Watch the full interview below: http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-pe...e-they-cant-defend-themselves-intellectually/

2. [​IMG]

3. Mvector

Mvector

Ron Paul = Kooky

Everyone else = fuc**** insane

Everyone else has this as their acceptable norm -

According to the GAO audit, $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010. The following list of firms and the amount of money that they received was taken directly frompage 131 of the GAO audit report….

Citigroup – $2.513 trillion
    Morgan Stanley – $2.041 trillion
    Merrill Lynch – $1.949 trillion
    Bank of America – $1.344 trillion
    Barclays PLC – $868 billion
    Bear Sterns – $853 billion
    Goldman Sachs – $814 billion
    Royal Bank of Scotland – $541 billion
    JP Morgan Chase – $391 billion
    Deutsche Bank – $354 billion
    UBS – $287 billion
    Credit Suisse – $262 billion
    Lehman Brothers – $183 billion
    Bank of Scotland – $181 billion
    BNP Paribas – $175 billion
    Wells Fargo – $159 billion
    Dexia – $159 billion
    Wachovia – $142 billion
    Dresdner Bank – $135 billion
    Societe Generale – $124 billion
    “All Other Borrowers” – $2.639 trillion

4. Mvector

Mvector

The American masses at your service - LOL!

5. Nice LOL !!!:D :D :D