Ron Paul on the Mosque at Ground Zero

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ak15, Aug 25, 2010.

1. ron paul has once again proved he's an idiot.

Maybe one of you ron paul fans should ask him:

why do they want to build it at that spot?

Do you understand that the muslim world will see that as a provocation which there is no response hence the US is even more weak than the current nitwit in chief makes us out to be?

What did you do with the bronze medal you won in the special olympics
    ?
    Sadly ron paul, like my daugher's cat should be put to sleep.

#21     Aug 25, 2010
  2. ak15

ak15

I did say that I wasn’t an enthusiastic supporter of Ron Paul per se. Apparently that went right over your head since you classified me incorrectly and brazenly as a “Ron Paul fan.” I actually happen to disagree quite a bit with his viewpoints and ideology.
    Contrary to your categorization of Paul as an idiot, I respect his intelligence and clarity of thought. The write-up on the Mosque at Ground Zero was spot on and whenever someone stays true to his/her beliefs in the face of mounting adversity and doesn't act out of political expediency, I have the utmost admiration for him/her.
    When you begin to start saying ominous things like “Muslim world,” asking Paul what he did with the bronze medal he won at the special olympics and suggesting that he be” put to sleep, it’s time to end the discussion el pronto.

#22     Aug 26, 2010
  3. As opposed to who? the Zionist occupied Congress? Or could it be Mordoch's Fox?

You guys are nothing but disposable tools in the Zionist machine that will not stop before taking the whole world sown to hell with it.

#23     Aug 26, 2010
  4. Are you suggesting that those who stand in opposition are also being bought off by the same people who are trying to get it built?

#24     Aug 26, 2010
  5. LOLOLOL!!!! The "zionist machine" ROFLMAO!!! Oh, the theatrics... you islamonazis sure are sore losers... ROFL!!!

#25     Aug 26, 2010
  6. No I am not! After all, I thought that the "Center's" idea was distasteful. Having me saying that, we all know who is behind the islamophobic campaign, we also know that the head of major organization behind that racist campaign is a man who expressed approval of an ultra zionist group (Khana), which is considered as a terrorist group in the United States.

http://www.aljazeerah.info/News/201...n Admirers of Terrorist Rabbi Meir Kahane.htm

#26     Aug 26, 2010
  7. Another zionist terrorist sympathizer. Come out come out wherever you are.

#27     Aug 26, 2010
  8. That is pretty funny :D

#28     Aug 26, 2010