Ron Paul: On The Issues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, May 9, 2007.

1. Oh I get that Paul is the only one you WANT to vote for, but since has no realistic chance you will be left with choosing the least undesirable. Isn't this always the way it is? A no vote is simply that.

By the way, what do you think of Paul's comment that Osama said that he is glad that we are in Iraq because that makes us an easier target?

#61     May 17, 2007
  2. Oh I get that Paul is the only one you WANT to vote for, but since has no realistic chance you will be left with choosing the least undesirable. Isn't this always the way it is? A no vote is simply that.

By the way, what do you think of Paul's comment that Osama said that he is glad that we are in Iraq because that makes us an easier target?

#62     May 17, 2007
  3. i think osama is dead. having our military stretched beyond reason for non defensive purposes bothers me immensely. $500 billion wasted and untold innocent civilians killed based on lies is the highest of all war crimes. there will be hell to pay for this. the american public is under attack on so many fronts.. this is just one. we have been set up.

#63     May 18, 2007