Ron Paul on the Dollar Problem

Discussion in 'Economics' started by tyler19, Nov 27, 2007.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Understood. But, what's the alternative? Maintaining the status quo? This place ain't workin' no more.

#41     Nov 29, 2007
  2. Yep.

After my last post, I can't stop daydreaming about the look on some wannabe thug's eyes when they get an SOG SEAL 2K rammed into their solar plexus while I'm out on a nice night run. aaah... drool drool.

#42     Nov 29, 2007
  3. The "Ron Paul is a racist" attack is so lame and unfounded. It is a pathetic attempt to discredit a guy, because his integrity as public servant and private citizen is so solid. No mistress, no shady campaign contributions or dubious voting record. He flat out tells you what he believes in and votes accordingly. His goal is not to get elected, but to follow the constitution and protect liberty.

#43     Nov 29, 2007
  4. gnome

gnome

Well CRAP! That'll never fly. :mad:

#44     Nov 29, 2007
  5. BSAM

BSAM

.....And we can't allow that kind of shit to be going on in the United States. We're in Bush / Cheney mode dude. What are you thinking???

#45     Nov 29, 2007
  6. Yes, I know that...
    But you can't cut taxes without cutting spending..
    He mentions nothing about this..

The good natured pastor and his half-brain don't have any plan...

You can't get rid of the IRS unless you kill this Empire...

#46     Nov 29, 2007
  7. Holy Christ...
    and you get to vote...
    You are a fuckin idiot..

#47     Nov 29, 2007
  8. A sure-fire way of knowing if somebody is telling a white lie is if they continue to rub their nose while you are speaking to them (they may actually have an itch but no itch lasts for over 30 seconds). If they are telling a massive porky pie2, they will usually flay their arms to the side, fully outstretched.

Ben just got own3d!

#48     Nov 30, 2007
  9. sprstpd

sprstpd

I take it you are a religious nutjob then?

#49     Nov 30, 2007
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Poh.....

Let me try to make this a bit more clear for you. The "Fair Tax" plan isn't about cutting the total tax intake. It is about implementing a simple, comprehensible tax plan for the country.

Of course, your premise about not being able to cut taxes, without cutting spending is exactly correct, but that is not the point of the "Fair Tax" plan.

So, getting rid of the IRS, without cutting spending is the easy part. Getting the Congress, with all the corruption that is currently in the system to go along; that's the hard part.

But please don't buy into what our Parliament of Whores Congress would have you believe. They want to keep you enslaved and they want you to be convinced that for the average American, there is simply no solution.

BTW---I'm not so sure that every part of the proposed "Fair Tax" plan is something that I would personally agree with, however, I am speaking in generalities here and the "Fair Tax" plan proposal is a mega-step in the right direction.

#50     Nov 30, 2007