Ron Paul on the defensive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Quite brave of you to take such a courageous way to respond.

#11     Jan 11, 2008
  2. he absolutely has talked about this and would work to do so. you really are showing your ignorance boy.

#12     Jan 11, 2008

3. well.. ummm.. if you haven't noticed... IT IS A POWER SEAT YOU IDIOT. but he is a strict constitutionalist and would strive to restore the constitution to its previous stature.

he knows better than anyone the limits of the powers of the office and speaks out against the current abuses. the big one being the declaration of WAR. my god ZZzzzz you really don't know what you are talking about do you? you are blinded by your ego and the investment of trying to save face.

#13     Jan 11, 2008
  4. Has he said:

"My first order of business will be to rescind all the executive orders, and will suggest putting forth legislation to curb the power of the presidency."

Please provide the direct quote.

Bitching how Bush has used the power is not the same as taking steps to end that power.

The problem with Paul is he talks (not unlike the other goons running for president) about what he will do, when much of what Paul talks about is not even in his power to change. It depends on congress.

He speaks as if he would be some grand legislator as president, not an executive of power.

He has no experience in an executive branch of government, has no track record as an executive, but the RuPaulites are drunk on the notion that Paul can have the country reverse 180 degrees at his command.

Childishness would be the best possible explanation for such lunacy.

#14     Jan 11, 2008
  5. "he knows better than anyone"

This statement alone should show rational people how fanatical the RuPaulites are.

Paul is not a Constitutional scholar, he doesn't know that Constitution better than anyone.

You need to seek help from a mental health professional, and quite possibly intervention from a cult deprogrammer.

#15     Jan 11, 2008
  6. "IT IS A POWER SEAT YOU IDIOT."

You want to show me in the Constitution where it says the office of the presidency is a POWER SEAT?

#16     Jan 11, 2008
  7. he is the first to acknowledge the limitations of the office.

the first thing he will do as President is start the process of bringing home the troops from all over the globe. he will then dismantle the criminal executive orders. this is an extremely high priority.. anyone.. i mean anyone that knows this man and follows him understands how important this is to him.

he is a strict constitutionalist and wants govt restored to the visions of the founding fathers. he is the only candidate that takes these positions. ZZZzzz you really are showing your lack of knowledge regarding Paul.

#17     Jan 11, 2008
  8. the fact that the president has the POWER to bring home the troops tells me all i need to know. that is power. dont be an idiot. Tremendous power.

#18     Jan 11, 2008
  9. Another "follower" speaks...

Followers, of course are always so objective.

#19     Jan 11, 2008
  10. ""IT IS A POWER SEAT YOU IDIOT."

Has anyone told this poor boy that a power seat comes standard in a luxury class car?

Oy Vey...

#20     Jan 11, 2008