Ron Paul on the defensive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Avid, don't give me this "bias" BS, or find me a motive... makes no difference whatsoever whether i am an american or not... i wld still live where i have decided to live, like most of my american mates overseas, not necessarily where i was born... and that wldn't be in the states till u guys sort out yr moronic gun laws and all the shit that comes with it... why u guys put up with the level of violence in yr cities is beyond me...

anyway, am digressing... the success of your communities? doesn't have "ron paul" written on it...

#141     Jan 15, 2008
  2. moronic gun laws? see, you have no idea what is going on in this country. why don't you shut up awhile and listen and learn. the gun control idiots keep trying to pass laws restricting ownership by law abiding citizens yet they rarely enforce the ones already on the books. repeat offenders almost never get punished for these so called gun control infractions.

not sure if you live in england, but you just lost your freedom of speech over there.. don't lecture us bugger boy.

#142     Jan 15, 2008
  3. "but if you google ron paul or do a simple search on youtube you will find wondrous things."

Wondrous, magical, marvelous, fantastic, bewitching...

Lol!

#143     Jan 15, 2008
  4. does he also cure brain cancer by imposition of hands? cause u may need it pal...

no, seriously..............

#144     Jan 15, 2008
  5. he delivered 4000 babies as a medical doctor. duke med school.... 5 yrs as a flight surgeon in the air force i believe. so.. no, he does not cure brain cancer.

did you enjoy the little video i posted for you? LMAOOOOO asshole.

#145     Jan 15, 2008
  6. i was being a smartass... you were a nerd in school weren't you?

#146     Jan 15, 2008
  7. So are a self confess smartass...

That certainly helps to advance the reality that RuPaul's groupies are a freak show...

#147     Jan 15, 2008
  8. england i wld go anytime except for the shite weather... pls entertain us with yr freedom of speech joke, sounds promising...

separately, am not interested debating total morons on gun laws... nothing personal ratkid...

#148     Jan 15, 2008
  9. try harder rat...

#149     Jan 15, 2008
  10. i don't blame you there... you would no doubt lose.

#150     Jan 15, 2008