Ron Paul Lays an Egg

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jul 10, 2007.

1. so????? whats your point boy?

#41     Jul 12, 2007
  2. HAHA! The biggest asshole to ever come down the pike. Anyone who sucks RL ass like you do is a complete loser. He's a parody of...himself. That there are so many brainless morons who love and respect this jerk says something very ugly about a segment of our population.

#42     Jul 12, 2007
  3. No no no ratboy! It is not about your freedom...It is about the fact that this guy will not serve the state of Israel.

In Tigger's books...That is unpatriotic!

#43     Jul 12, 2007
  4. Next thing you will start complaining about Ann Coulter!

#44     Jul 12, 2007
    #45     Jul 12, 2007
  6. Khahahahahahaha. jem hasn't read the Talmud yet!

I bet you that when dddooo and Rearden pulled him on privet...They did not tell him about it.

#46     Jul 12, 2007
  7. You silly ratboy you!

What you do not know is that prior to digging the tunnels....The built the mountain!!:D :D

#47     Jul 12, 2007
  8. Khahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oooooooooooooooh man...I was so laughing I dropped to the floor with sever stomach ache!

#48     Jul 12, 2007
  9. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070712/ap_on_el_pr/mccain_campaign_6

"....Ed Failor Jr., said Thursday that he and Karen Slifka plan to notify McCain by letter of their decisions. Both are GOP operatives with deep ties in Iowa, which holds the first-in-the-nation caucuses, and national politics.

"As much as I like Senator McCain, it's not a team I'm willing to stay involved with any longer," Failor said....."

looks like this shill has jumped ship. he wasn't in it for the ideal's of McCain's message, just the money. when the money dried up, he was no longer willing to shill for his guy. I guess banning someone like Ron Paul who has integrity takes a toll on a bought and paid for shill..... THEY HAVE THEIR PRICE YOU KNOW!!!! and McCain could no longer afford it.

#49     Jul 12, 2007
  10. jem

jem

I am aware of what the Talmud says. I also saw a great deal of the extreme rhetoric debunked when put in context.

However, I do not not blame the authors of the Talmud for being very very negative towards jesus. it was jesus who challenged them. He said their laws was standing between Jews and God. he called the pharisess (who were probably the early creators of talmudic Judism (sp) and and keepers of the talmud) a brood of vipers. Would you expect the later authors to call him a nice guy?

it is not what is written in the koran or the talmud that really worries me. It is the interpretation and the preaching that should set off alarms.

If rabbis were preaching death killing and hate I might be scared. However, I have absolutely no fear that a Jew is going to threaten me or my country to convert or die by the sword. I do not fear jews getting pissed off and flying jets into tall buildings.

#50     Jul 13, 2007