Ron Paul Lays an Egg

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jul 10, 2007.

1. no... he has more cash on hand after the 2nd qtr.

mccain has 2 million and Paul has 2.4 million. romney would be lower except he loaned himself 9 million. LOL LOL LOL.... and these stupid neocons are salivating over CFRed Thompson. the guy is 65 and has a very serious form of cancer, the same type that took down tsongas. he has a newborn that he and his grand daughter wife just brought into the world last fall. he has his paws all over the criminal scooter libby. he was a lobbyist for ge and westinhouse and a pro abortionist client.

Nixon even called this guy a dumbass. his reputation is one of being the laziest guy in DC. he's got more negatives than Jeffrey Dahmer. give me a break people. stop listening to the michelle malkins.. she's an ignorant neocon puppet.

#31     Jul 10, 2007
  2. demmit... i just sprayed moon pie and dr pepper all over my monitor AGAINNNNN. that was too funny. i bet doodoo is collecting our IP addresses and sending them to The SS.. i mean Homeland Security.

#32     Jul 10, 2007
  3. TGregg

TGregg

Guess <A href="http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html">who'd have far better polling numbers</a> (if he announced) than Ron Paul, even if he doesn't win the Nobel Peace Prize?

#33     Jul 10, 2007
  4. LT701

LT701

all kidding aside, i'm so sick of our country getting bogged down of the never ending crap between 2 groups that are BOTH assholes, and being told what side i have to be on

i dont want to be on EITHER side

#34     Jul 10, 2007
  5. rush limbaugh? i thought there was a "no oxycontin" statute that prohibits him from running for office. he was doing 100 pills a day at one time.. they call that stuff hillbilly heroin dont they? you are wanting rush to run? he could never win. the drug addict tag would kill his chances.

#35     Jul 10, 2007
  6. TGregg

TGregg

I'll agree with that. What would be fun is if two additional parties formed and managed to make this a four party country. But that's about as likely as a flat tax.

#36     Jul 10, 2007
  7. LT701

LT701

actually, i was talking about israel vs muslims, but it apply to our political parties as well

#37     Jul 10, 2007
  8. What we NEED is to scrap the current U.S. political system, and construct a Parliamentary Democracy instead. You know the drill- In order to become prime minister, the head of the party with the most seats must form a majority coalition. That way smaller parties, representing minority viewpoints (including Libertarianism) gain some measure of power.

Don't celebrate yet... If the sheeple go and elect Benito Giuliani, we'll ALL be wishing we had McCain instead.

#38     Jul 11, 2007
  9. well it is just funny because one of mccain's senior advisors in iowa was the one responsible for banning Ron Paul last week from their presidential forum.... he was saying Ron wasn't a credible candidate!!! now he has been fired or had his salary cut and his candidate is all but done.

sorry, but i take the victories as they come. i think rudy will crash and burn the more people learn about his pre knowledge of the bldg's collapsing and his recent lying about it.

#39     Jul 12, 2007
  10. jem

jem

rat my statements are independent of my view of orchestration.

#40     Jul 12, 2007