Ron Paul Lays an Egg

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jul 10, 2007.

1. this is too funny.. almost on cue:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070710/ap_on_el_pr/mccain_campaign_1

WASHINGTON - John McCain's campaign manager and chief strategist are gone from their leadership roles, according to two officials with knowledge of the staff changes.

One official said Terry Nelson resigned as campaign manager for the Republican presidential candidate and John Weaver stepped down from his post of chief strategist on Tuesday. But another official said Nelson was fired.

The officials spoke on the condition of anonimity because the shake-up has not been made public.

[​IMG]

#11     Jul 10, 2007
  2. That one has me scratching my head also.

#12     Jul 10, 2007
  3. McCains campaign has just imploded, he is done... stick a fork in him while the fat chick sings.

Tigger? who is your second choice.... i'm thinking you are a tommie thompson boy. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#13     Jul 10, 2007
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Ron Paul: <A href="http://michellemalkin.com/2007/05/19/trutheriness-and-ron-paul/">Troofer</a>

#14     Jul 10, 2007

5. What kind of trading site is this if they let Michelle Malkin fans moderate ? Wow...

#15     Jul 10, 2007
  6. who is your candidate tigger? or are you too much of a coward to admit which filthbag you're pining for? you will probably pull a zzZZZ and avoid the question. i dont blame you.. they're all criminals except maybe Huckabee. but he really isn't a tried and true neofilther so you don't love him.

#16     Jul 10, 2007
  7. TGregg

TGregg

The best trading site on the web, of course.

#17     Jul 10, 2007
  8. jem

jem

are you really sticking your head in the sand that far?

We have quotes from terror saying that if we are not following Muslim law we must be converted or killled. We have fatwas, we have muslim clerics preaching death and killing.

I have done a little work on this subject.

How does a muslim become assured of his entrance into heaven?

And do you know how many family members he gets to take with him.

The the theology easily sets up the disenfranchised for the terrorist belief that we must be converted or killed. They may not hate us for our constitution but many of the terrorists are willing to kill us because we do not live under sharia law.

By the way do you know what Sharia laws says about non muslims?

#18     Jul 10, 2007
  9. Jem.. the leaders planned a third world war yrs ago. they said it was going to be christians versus muslims. they planned the first 2 ww's also... and their plans came into fruition just as forecast. if my head is in the sand.. yours is in mud that has already hardened.

listen to the neocons on this site.. they want to nuke the whole middle east and turn them into glass. come on.. the rhetoric is flying on both sides. that is all by design. you know.. the divide and conquer thingy muh jig? wake up people.

#19     Jul 10, 2007
  10. The same site where taxi driver is an honorable profession. Not a real trading site, more entertainment than substance.

#20     Jul 10, 2007