Ron Paul isnt qualified to hold office...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chaosclarity, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

+ 167 pips, not big $ of course but then I never lied about my size.

#41     Sep 12, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

I thought about you when I posted that.
    I shut down my currency trading down Friday I got tired, so I am going to wait. Too much shit flying around and I need to get simple. This could be a great time to trade it, no question about it.

#42     Sep 12, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nothing a couple of cold pints and a relaxing evening with your friends can't fix.

#43     Sep 12, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

That's it! Too much work and no play makes johnny a dull boy.

#44     Sep 12, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

6. #46     Sep 12, 2011
  7. Hard to say who's more retarded.

Santorum and his pre pubescent attack on Ron.
    The putz journalist who completely lied and smeared and misrepresented Ron and his positions.
    The 25 idiots who booed Ron and his logical response.
    Or 377 schmuck.

Actually they are All the same person.

Ron gets more money from active military personnel than any of the other candidates combined.

Can any of you fake conservatives explain this?

#47     Sep 13, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Who needs to explain anything to you given the way you behave?

Your man is a loser (isn't likely he will nominated when he is being booed at his own debates) and you are a loser for your flawed world-view. Simple.

You remind me of one of those hawiian nut-rolls. Nutty on the outside and cheesy on the inside.

Rage on dude. Nobody cares. :D

#48     Sep 13, 2011

9. . :) .

#49     Sep 13, 2011
  10. achilles28

achilles28

The US dollar will go the way of the Argentinian Peso by the end of the next Presidential term.

All you stanch conservatives who ridiculed Paul and backed mainstream douches like Perry and Romney, will soon eat shit. America is going down, folks. There will be no "empire" in 5 years. No Social Security, 30-year pensions, no war on "Terrorism". Either America undergoes a structured bankruptcy now, or the market will do it by force, later. Like in 4 years. Or less. But most Republicans are idiot neocons who understand nothing about finance or economics. They want endless war and glory. You're gonna choke on it, retards.

#50     Sep 13, 2011