Ron Paul isnt qualified to hold office...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chaosclarity, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Correct. It is a bad word because it would be like me calling you an ambulance chaser if you are a criminal lawyer. It would be an incorrect assumption.
    A constitutionalist non intervenionalist foreign policy is what our country founded many of it's ideals upon. Whether they followed those ideals is irrelevant.
    Freedom and personal responsibility are néw concepts and society is still has to grow a pair and realize that freedom is actually free, unlike the song says.

#21     Sep 11, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'll spout anything I want subject only to moderator displeasure.

Its not like I care what a crotch-sniffing asshole like you thinks.

Ron Paul is an isolationist and has no chance to be nominated despite anything you do or say.

#22     Sep 11, 2011
  3. It's OK...we just know that you aren't a guy who can think for himself...

crotch-sniffing asshole...yup, aha...nice comeback! How long did you spend thinking up that one?

Just keep repeating lies and everything that Dick Morris tells you to say because you can't possibly come up to your own conclusion...

Bravo....

#23     Sep 11, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

If you can panhandle, work a cell phone, work a crowd, etc... you can be a community organizer..

#24     Sep 11, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You're just another foreigner obsessed with our politics, a well-known phenomena here in P&R.

Maybe you could stick to the fucked up politics of your own country. We'll sort our problems out here without any help from outsiders.

#25     Sep 11, 2011
  6. Christ I probably paid more in US taxes last year than you did...You are a numbskull...

#26     Sep 11, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Who knows about the taxes though I likely have far better CPAs than you. Now piss off back to...pakistan or whatever hovel you call home. Don't you folks wipe with your hand over there?

#27     Sep 11, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you qualified to post on Elite Trader?

#28     Sep 11, 2011
  9. mfoste1

mfoste1

you are so misled by the media its not even funny......FYI rick perry went to texas AM and graduated with a 2.2 gpa in animal science. You are just another sheep.....

#29     Sep 11, 2011
  10. I can tell you that not too many people could fuck up things like Bush did. He was just a puppet of military industry and now he makes 10 million a year in bribes from them. They call it speaches these days. Imagine that , Bush is a sought after speaker. Sounds credible ?

#30     Sep 12, 2011