Ron Paul Is the Tin Cup Of Conservatism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Feb 8, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Everytime I started to begin to take Ron Paul seriously some nutter like SouthAmerica or Rew or Optional or others would come out and say some nutball stuff and I would be reminded that I could not possibly support the leader of such people.

The nutcakes ruined Ron Paul's candidacy.

If they had kept quiet many others like me would have paid more attention and perhaps voted for him. He hasn't got a chance now.

#51     Feb 12, 2012
  2. rew

rew

How am I a nut case? Because I don't like unending wars? Because I want to see the Bill of Rights upheld? Because I don't like trillion dollar deficits? The nut cases are the ones voting for Gingrich, Santorum, Romney, and Obama. Who think that what this country really needs is more of what got it into this mess in the first place.

#52     Feb 12, 2012
  3. What an idiotic statement.
    You wouldn't know common Sense, conviction, honesty or heart if it slapped you across your face.

#53     Feb 12, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I possess more of each of those attributes than you do and have the additional advantage of not being nutty.

You helped put me off Ron Paul. Sorry if you find those facts to be brutal.

The crazier elements of his very vocal support base were his downfall.

#54     Feb 12, 2012
  5. And for what it's worth, if Paul would just separate himself from the kook fringe, he would be fine. Saying that we are getting blowback is NOT the same as saying our own government felled those towers.

Paul is saying that if we had minded our own business then there would have been no Al-Qaeda. That Frankenstein is OUR creation, and you know this 377. How can you ignore that?? We create these monsters, and then get pissed when one of them comes home to roost?

Really?

#55     Feb 13, 2012
  6. Well then you are as stupid a fucking idiot as I thought and shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    Be honest. What put you off Ron Paul is logic and clarity and truth. You cannot handle these simple things since you have the no morals or convictions. You only believe what you are told to believe. You are the status quo and the status qui is comprised of hundreds of millions of like minded losers who have no fucking clue about domestic policy, foreign policy or economic policy. The hilarious thing is that you think you do.
    Guys like you and 666 represent the worst that America has to offer.

#56     Feb 13, 2012
  7. Yep,
    Obvious lack of an IQ shows itself again and again .

#57     Feb 13, 2012
  8. Optional: Exactly what's wrong with Paultards. Cowardly Islamofascist bootlicker; ignorant, naive isolationist and paranoid conspiracist.

#58     Feb 13, 2012
  9. Maybe you, rew, Optional, DAS and the rest of the Islamofascist bootlickers can go on an apology tour to beg their forgiveness and then clear our list of allies and foreign policy through them from now on.

#59     Feb 13, 2012
  10. No, Ron Paul's a geriatric kook Svengali who preys on cowardly, vulnerable mental defectives like you. One look at this newsletter and I can see why losers like you make him their messiah.
    http://graphics.thomsonreuters.com/11/12/Solicitation2.pdf

#60     Feb 13, 2012