Ron Paul Is the Tin Cup Of Conservatism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

I was too young to appreciate the camp and corn at the time. But Julie Newmar's Catwoman was a sight to behold at any age. And so, I'll stick with her photo that I posted in the other thread and let you have your Robin photo, which you posted here. Win-win.

Also, please note that moderators have advised that, while posts may be excerpted, they may not be altered in content. You already know about this warning. I never posted a picture of Robin, however, you made it appear as though I did. I'd watch that if I were you.

#41     Feb 9, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

A world wide presence does not mean "jump into any damn war that comes along."

#42     Feb 9, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? Cause I understood it...and if I'm not mistaken I'm younger than you.

LOL!

#43     Feb 9, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

That's impossible. How could anyone who has been around that long still be so stupid? :D

#44     Feb 9, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

really? You understood campiness when you were 5 or 6? Or are you referring to when you watched all the reruns at 40?

#45     Feb 10, 2012
  6. And only America can have this presence, right.
    If China had 800 military bases worldwide, and they all were filled with soldiers who carried weapons, what kind of presence would this be considered other than an aggressive one?

Face it - you are for global empires, imperialism, mercantilism,etc.

I'm sure you also bitch an moan about why our taxes are so high and can't seem to connect the dots.

Lolz

#46     Feb 10, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you were a little slow on the uptake as a kid. Just admit it and move on Gabby. It's not like anyone here is shocked or anything.

#47     Feb 10, 2012
  8. rew

rew

Yes it does. Our overlords are *always* looking for another war to get into. It doesn't matter whether Republicans or Democrats are in power, they're the same damn party anyway.

#48     Feb 12, 2012
  9. rew: An exemplar of everything that's wrong with delusional, paranoid Paultards.

#49     Feb 12, 2012
  10. Trader666: Exactly what's wrong with America. Ill-informed, nonsensical, scared shitless, neocon herp derp.

#50     Feb 12, 2012