Ron Paul Is the Tin Cup Of Conservatism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I have said several times, I like the guy, but he the WORST politician I have ever seen. You can't do anything if you are not electable:eek:

#21     Feb 9, 2012
  2. Whether or not his actually is a racist is less important than the other things he stands for and wants for our country. No candidate is perfect in all of his views to all voters. Personally, I wouldn't care if race were an issue with him. There are bigger fish to fry.

What the Hell.. Odumbo and Moochelle are HUGE racists... they hate white people.. they just get away with lying about it.

#22     Feb 9, 2012
  3. Fair enough.

Disagree about Tin Cup though. Excellent movie. The character was not ego driven (otherwise he would have cared about the fame and glory of winning), just obsessed with hitting a perfect shot regardless of the circumstance. Just as RP is obsessed with being perfectly consistent regardless of the circumstance. This behavior is admirable in my book, and there is more to living a successful life than winning at all cost.

#23     Feb 9, 2012
  4. Translation: I wanted to ride her like a cowboy.

#24     Feb 9, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's been elected, 10 terms to the House of Representatives.

#25     Feb 9, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Now if only Kentucky were a nation, eh?

#26     Feb 9, 2012
  7. Texas you moron.

#27     Feb 9, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

There's a difference? Both states have the same sense of humor. Ask "Rand."

But thanks for the correction.

#28     Feb 9, 2012
  9. Uh oh, the biggest blowhard of ET just committed a major "faux pas". Maybe you should just stick to critiquing everyone's grammar and improper usage of apostrophe's.

#29     Feb 9, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#30     Feb 9, 2012