Ron Paul Is the Tin Cup Of Conservatism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I know that Carlin has always been perceived as "uber left". However, his most famous tirades on politics were completely "a-political". Much of what he said went beyond the standard two party system nonsense...which always resonated with me.

(and in case you haven't noticed...I've gotten into as many feuds with the "righties" as the "lefties". I find both sides of the aisle tremendously flawed, even though I'm always labelled as some card carrying member of the "right").

#181     Feb 17, 2012
  2. They just can't comprehend that there could be anyone thinking independently and making his own conclusions .

#182     Feb 18, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

From where I'm standing your "independent thinking" hasn't gotten you very far. I mean, living out of a suitcase at your age is hardly what I would call "financial independence".

You are a feckless creature who thinks he is smarter than the rest of us. You aren't. You're just another tasteless ex-pat who hates his country of origin and has a yen for underage girls from poor villages. Whenever I see a crustly old man like you with a teenage girl I just cringe.

Yeah, tell me about what I can't comprehend punter.

#183     Feb 18, 2012
  4. That is also possible. He does know more words than I do.

#184     Feb 19, 2012
  5. Really funny.
    It reminds me the " everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die "

#185     Feb 19, 2012
  6. All folks here knows that you are the idiot between two of you.

#186     Feb 26, 2012