Ron Paul Interview on Use of Force & Obamacare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tigerjaw, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Dont really see what that has to do with Ron Paul's Interview on the Use of Force and Obamacare though - - -

I don't really condone any silly personal attacks on people

#11     Nov 18, 2009
  2. It has nothing to do with it..... Idiots like DSQ would rather attack the source than argue with the message....

#12     Nov 18, 2009
  3. Well I Definitely agree on that point

On a positive point, the more he does that - the more times this thread is bumped up so that people can hear the audio and Ron Pauls actual message. - - -

(Actually I think he's a college kid or even a highschooler. If you read some of his other posts, that's the impression you get - a lot like a kid text messaging.)

#13     Nov 18, 2009
  4. dsq

dsq

Well of course im going to attack the source,duh.Thats called in to question the credibility of the SOURCE.RP is an unstable not job.He s made all kinds of racist remarks.He s a zero,a flake,a nutjob.I provided a link and you guys eat crow.
    You guys remind of people who deny the world is round even when provided a picture of planet Earth.

#14     Nov 18, 2009
  5. I'm guessing a kid in a dorm or a high schooler. The text messaging teen 'writing style' and lack of rational response to others posts is a dead give away. - - But we do apprecate your bumping up this thread so others can hear Ron Paul and decide for themselves. Over 200 people have heard the interview so far. Job well done. Please keep up the good work sonny. - -

#15     Nov 18, 2009
  6. I do not even know where to start with a paragraph like this.....

"Thats called in to question the credibility of the SOURCE.RP???

WTF does the above sentence even mean?!???!?!

"credibility of the source.RP is an unstable not job"

HE' s a zero, a flake, a not job, I provided a link and you guys eat sherryl crows raunchy pussy!!!!?!???!

Please figure your life out before going on a PETA mission to save some fucking cow(a.k.a. your mother's) life!!!!

#16     Nov 18, 2009
  7. Isnt it past your bedtime sonny ? Its a school day tomorrow.

#17     Nov 18, 2009
  8. Once again this moron cannot complete a sentence..... i still have no fucking clue who RP is, but judging by this asshole i am gonna go on a limb and assume it means Ru'Paul...... I am positive that he wants it up the pooper/has taken it up the pooper, at this point.....to each his own i guess..... RP....[&]&!!#...... that is my gang sign for beat it fagget......

#18     Nov 18, 2009
  9. dsq

dsq

actually its a trading day but only a non trader like yourself would consider it a school day.

btw its nice to see all these new phony accounts posting...how many aliases do u use and what for?

#19     Nov 18, 2009
  10. Actually school boy, I only use this account (another obvious 'attack' and diversion)- - - and I probably waste too much time on snot nosed kids like you. - - But the bumps of this thread are the point, anyway. I really don't give a shit what you type, to tell the truth. - - -

So where are you 'trading' ? You write like an dumbass American kid.

(Of course you didnt address any of the b.s. you got called on with your 'analysis' of why the market has gone up. I didn't expect anything but another 'attack' smoke screen and b.s. anyway. Youre too damned predictable and this is getting boring.)
    Thanks for the bumps though. Over 330 people may have heard the Ron Paul interview.

Anyone else reading this - - - please ignore all the back and forth b.s. with this kid. Please listen to the interview posted at the beginning and decide for yourself if what is said makes sense. Regards- -

#20     Nov 18, 2009