Ron Paul in 4-way Deadheat for Iowa....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Nov 15, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL

hundreds of thousands of non-existent voters did as well.

#31     Nov 15, 2011
  2. He welcomes their support but not sharing ALL their views . This is his last shot so he is using any help he can get.
    Do you want the US to be like Greece ? if yes vote for anyone else but Cain and Paul. They all are corrupt politicians, no matter what party they belong to. Get it now ?

#32     Nov 15, 2011
  3. If Ron Paul is Change The MSM Fears...?

Does that mean that Paul is the - Real Change We Can Believe In?? :D

#33     Nov 15, 2011
  4. rew

rew

Well, let's consider the Republican every liberal loves to hate (and I can't blame them for this): George W. Bush

Bush took the same side as Ted Kennedy and pushed through the No Child Left Behind Act, greatly increasing federal intrusion into our public schools. The Department of Education doubled in size under Bush's watch.

Bush took the same side as Ted Kennedy in advocating the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug program, an unfunded giant new entitlement.

Bush took the same side as Ted Kennedy in advocating a bill to give citizenship to illegal immigrants. Only opposition by other Republicans prevented that bill from going through.

Right along with Barney Frank Bush advocated easy mortgage terms for minorities, with low down payments, to increase their home ownership. We all know how that worked out.

#34     Nov 16, 2011
  5. rew

rew

I'm sure than nearly every one of Farrakhan's many followers voted for Obama. I'm also sure that members of the New Black Panthers did too. Obama was endorsed by the American Communist Party. Does that make Obama a kook? How come that didn't cause the media to label Obama a "fringe candidate"?

And please grow up. I'm sure that even the nuttiest people on stormfront don't have the delusion that if Paul is elected they'll be able to lynch blacks, Jews, and Asians.

#35     Nov 16, 2011
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Paul takes a respectable 2nd in New Hampshire.

Romney, 64, is the preferred choice of 40 percent of likely New Hampshire primary voters in a Bloomberg News poll conducted Nov. 10-12. Paul places second at 17 percent, while former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is at 11 percent. All the other candidates are below 10 percent.
    http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...shire-where-voters-can-deliver-surprises.html

Ironic, that the GOP's biggest flip-flopper, pro-amensty, anti-2nd Amendment, carbon tax-loving candidate polls big in the Live Free or Die State. Americans fawn over the smooth-talking, con men, everytime.

#36     Nov 16, 2011