Ron Paul in 4-way Deadheat for Iowa....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Because they (White Nationalists via Stormfront) also happen to believe in limited government. There is nothing kooky about a Constitutionally limited federal government. Politics makes strange bedfellows. I often find it amusing that in this regard, I am aligned with the WN's.

#11     Nov 15, 2011
  2. Wallet

Wallet

I find it funny and hypocritical that in the last Presidential election, Obama was praised on his internet base's influence and prowess, but Paul is penalized by CBS on the same grounds, saying their poll results were skewed by his large internet following.

#12     Nov 15, 2011
  3. The MSM virtually determines the election. Look how they supported Odumbo last time... and how they avoid or downplay Paul at every opportunity.

If the MSM got behind Paul, he'd win in a landslide.

(We really ARE sheep, aren't we?)

#13     Nov 15, 2011
  4. And i have answered your question. You are just too dense to get it .Now go and suck some black dick.

#14     Nov 15, 2011
  5. No you have not. You have not answered the question on why it is not morally reprehensible to stand on the same side with scums who have ideologies that advocate the extermination of human beings and who deny the Holocaust simply to advance your own goals. It is an insult to the millions who died in the fight against tyranny and fascism.Unless of course you are one of them.

You also seem to have a fascination with black cock. Does the fact that the average black male has a male sexual apparatus about 2 inches longer than yours bother you so much? A tip for ya, its now how large it is, it's how you use it.

Be confident in yourself, man.

#15     Nov 15, 2011
  6. again, you are just a dumbo. just because i support Ron Paul doesn't give me a control over who else is supporting him and doesn't mean that i share their views .
    Their racial make up and preference sare irrelevant to me, you racist piece of shit.

#16     Nov 15, 2011
  7. How, then, do you explain the women who say, "gimme GIRTH"?

SIZE MATTERS... in many things.

#17     Nov 15, 2011
  8. The Ron Paul Campaign and its Neo-Nazi Supporters
    By Andrew Walden

On October 26 nationally syndicated radio talk show host Michael Medved posted an "Open Letter to Rep. Ron Paul " on TownHall.com. It reads:

Dear Congressman Paul:

"Your Presidential campaign has drawn the enthusiastic support of an imposing collection of Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, Holocaust Deniers, 9/11 "Truthers" and other paranoid and discredited conspiracists.

Do you welcome- or repudiate - the support of such factions?

As a Presidential candidate, will you now disassociate yourself, clearly and publicly, from the poisonous propaganda promoted in such publications?"

Medved has received no official response from the Paul campaign.

On October 11 Stormfront Radio endorsed Ron Paul for President saying:

"Whatever organization you belong to, remember first and foremost that you're a white nationalist, then put aside your differences with one another and work together. Work together to strive to get someone in the Oval Office who agrees with much of what we want for our future. Look at the man, look at the issues, look at our future.

"Former" KKK leader (and convicted fraudster ) David Duke's website , calls Ron Paul "our king" . Duke also includes a "Ron Paul campaign update" and plugs Ron Paul fundraising efforts. These articles are posted right next to articles such as "Ten reasons why the Holocaust is a fraud" and "Germans Still Remember their Historical Greatness "-featuring a map of Hitler's Third Reich at its 1942 military height, just in case anybody doesn't get the point.

Apparently "Dr. Paul's positive agenda for freedom" is attractive to those who ape the world's worst tyrants and genocidaires.

Paul supporters complain endlessly that the "mainstream media" is censoring or ignoring their candidate. They should be careful what they ask for.

If Paul wants to be taken seriously, he must stop cowering behind the internet and face these questions.

Until then it is only reasonable to presume that Paul is happy to wallow in well-financed obscurity accepting the support of some of the worst enemies of freedom and liberty within American society.

http://www.americanthinker.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :eek: :eek:

#18     Nov 15, 2011
  9. True, but there have been many cases where Ron Paul's campaign has knowingly accepted money from these people. It is KNOWN who they are and what amounts they contributed to his campaign. Why has Ron Paul not refused and returned these financial contributions? Is it not a tacit admission that he welcomes their support?

#19     Nov 15, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

If I were you, I wouldn't be admitting on the Internet that women say to you, "gimme GIRTH". :D

#20     Nov 15, 2011