Ron Paul in 4-way Deadheat for Iowa....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Nov 15, 2011.

1. achilles28

achilles28

A Bloomberg News poll shows Cain at 20 percent, Paul at 19 percent, Romney at 18 percent and Gingrich at 17 percent among the likely attendees with the caucuses that start the nominating contests seven weeks away.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...ay-republican-dead-heat-in-iowa-caucuses.html

Interesting that Paul got only 90 seconds at the CBS debate.

Even more interesting, Paul got the least amount of talk time in the past 4 GOP debates, even though he consistently polls in the top 3 or 4.

Why does the media continue to ignore Ron Paul?

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're not seriously asking the question to learn why the media ignores him, are you?

3. achilles28

achilles28

I'd like to start a discussion. What do you think?

4. Wallet

Wallet

Paul is the antithesis of all things holy to the liberal left and the entrenched bureaucracy that supports the Fed. Being the MSM is an extension owned by the left, they spare no expense when it comes to ridiculing, sabotaging or when that doesn't work, ignoring those who oppose them, limiting their access to viewership in an effort to undermine their chances for success.

Simply it's harder to get your message out to those who don't normally follow you, when they won't let you speak.

AAA had mentioned in one of his posts that the RNC has done a poor job at policing the debates to date, but imho, the other Republican candidates want Paul limited on time just as much as the Democrats.

5. Confirms how the Republicans and Democrats are not all that different. Two sides of the same Big Government, Liberal coin.

America needs radical change... not the kind Odumbo is trying to shove up everybody's butt... Paul is the only candidate talking about what we really need. And Cain too... 9-9-9 is the type of thing which would bring employment back to America. That alone is worth his candidacy.

:mad: :mad:

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think it is obvious what the answer is. The media represents the status quo and the determination of the power elite to keep things as they are - broken, plodding along to barely deny the day of reckoning by a few years.

Paul represents a challenge to everything the elite stand for. I think it would be obvious why they would not want him to win.

The only group that has cause to celebrate Ron Paul are the common man.

7. So tell me,
    Why do white supremacists like Ron Paul? He tops every poll on stormfront and they are his most ardent supporters. Just go and see for yourself. For some reason, returning to the "constitution and freedom" somehow means to them they can do as they wish and start having the freedom to shoot and lynch blacks,jews,asians.

With supporters like these, is there any reason why Ron Paul should not be seen as a kook?

8. Not all whites are supremacists, you know that, right?

9. Close. The RNC/GOP wants nothing to do with Paul because he does not support their imperialism.

Ron Paul is the antithesis of the status quo , and that includes left and right. It is amazing he is doing this well in spite of the clear media campaign to marginalize his support. Just imagine if the media was behind him...

10. I myself am white. But thats not the question I asked, isn't it?

#10     Nov 15, 2011