Ron Paul: If Iran nukes Israel, as president I would do nothing.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Aug 29, 2011.

1. The JIDF pays you well.

#51     Aug 30, 2011

2. Luke......this is so true.

#52     Aug 30, 2011

3. Forgive him, he doesn't know that the fallout knows no borders.

#53     Aug 30, 2011
  4. He just wants attention :cool:

#54     Aug 30, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

And just as soon as several members with credibility and intelligence agree with you, I'll do some introspection.

So far I've only heard from two of the some of the most biased, nonobjective and dense members on ET.

#55     Aug 30, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

More likely you'll merely start "pussyfooting" around the poster, like you did with 377 re Ron Paul vs. Obama. Which again indicates that you give more weight to the who than to the what.

#56     Aug 30, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You really are an idiot Ricter. I agree with 377 on many many things.
    I don't expect to agree with him on everything. 377 has demonstrated objectivity, common sense and intelligence. It would be stupid of me to bash him because of one disagreement. Especially since I have some reservations about Paul myself. Ergo there was no
    "pussyfooting" on my part. Yet again you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension, extreme bias and the IQ of a Lima bean.

#57     Aug 30, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Both he and AK47 have shown more discrimination in their thinking than you have (which isn't really saying much). Oh, I'll grant that you're good with the insults, the panty comments, the gay imagery, the cutesy pictures, etc. Hell, you've already got a half-dozen of those out today.

#58     Aug 30, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

There you go insulting Lima beans again. :D

#59     Aug 30, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I mention him because it was he you started in on, in this thread, re "bandwagon" arguments, and so presumably questioning his ability to make a reasonable argument. But you are even more bandwagon, in an "anti" way, than he is.

#60     Aug 30, 2011