Ron Paul: If Iran nukes Israel, as president I would do nothing.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

No one said it did dopey

Constantly defending BO and voting for him unless Paul get the nomination DOES mean you're on the BO bandwagon.

#21     Aug 29, 2011
  2. Samsara

Samsara

Ron Paul's point about Operation Ajax will be lost on the majority of Americans who live in a state of permanent "now".

#22     Aug 29, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#23     Aug 29, 2011
  4. Mercor

Mercor

To follow Paul’s isolationists theories, Paul would not agree with any sanctions of any sort against any country caused by their internal politics.

So America releases all blocked monies from every country, agrees to extend free trade to every country.
    So while Israel and Iran are nuking each other we would sell arms to both countries.
    In Pauls world we have no allies, we have no enemies.

#24     Aug 29, 2011
  5. Eight

Eight

I wouldn't be blaming anybody for that mess. The Bush admin handled Afghanistan much like the Kennedy one did Vietnam. We overran the whole country in what, like three weeks? Then we proceeded to do little cease fires, and holidays and things because the UN said to do that... now we're trying to figure out how to win it or something?? Forget these jokes of wars, the whole thing is designed to go on and on while the US goes broke and broker...

#25     Aug 29, 2011

6. If you call Bush a racist I will defend him against that.If you call Bush stupid I will defend him against that.If the choice was between Bush and Bachmann or Palin I'm voting for Bush.If you say Bush was the worst president ever I'd say no he isnt Buchanan is.Doesn't mean I'm on Bush's bandwagon dopey

#26     Aug 29, 2011
  7. Mercor

Mercor

AK Forty Seven
    07-14-11 05:16 PM
    Good to know the majority of people aren't as stupid as dumbass republicans and conservatives who think the current situation is Obama's fault

I guess you have no problem calling all Republicans stupid

#27     Aug 29, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rambling

#28     Aug 29, 2011
  9. Not in a place where many posters have said the same about liberals

#29     Aug 29, 2011

10. When I dispute lies about Bush I'm rambling but when I do it about Obama I'm an apologist on his bandwagon...gotcha

#30     Aug 29, 2011