Ron Paul: If Iran nukes Israel, as president I would do nothing.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Israel has plenty of firepower to defend themselves.

#11     Aug 29, 2011
  2. When did Obama Reid and Pelosi say we would be completely out of Irag and Afghanistan years ago ?

#12     Aug 29, 2011
  3. That's the most important point.

Israel has hundreds of nukes, many of which are on submarines deep beneath the ocean, on airplanes circling the skies, on ships at sea equipped with long-range cruise missiles, etc., etc.

A first strike by Iran would result in dozens of Israeli nukes raining down on Tehran and every other major Iranian city.

#13     Aug 29, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Agree.

Iran would be a parking lot before the USA could do anything.

#14     Aug 29, 2011
  5. Which is why Paul said this...

PAUL: No. I’d let Israel take care of ‘em. Why should we interfere with Israel?

Its not to late to get on the Paul bandwagon

#15     Aug 29, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Lets see, you have one foot on the Obama bandwagon and one foot on the Paul bandwagon. Problem is...those wagons are going in polar opposite directions.

#16     Aug 29, 2011
  7. Well, he can spread his legs pretty far I'm assuming...

#17     Aug 29, 2011
  8. 1 foot is not on the Obama bandwagon

liberals are anti war social libertarians so they are not as far apart as you keep proclaiming them to be

#18     Aug 29, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

And yet you're constantly defending him and have said repeatedly you'll vote for him if Paul doesn't get the nomination.

You have a foot on the BO bandwagon whether you have the honesty to admit it or not.

#19     Aug 29, 2011
  10. Not being on the Bachmann,Perry or Romney bandwagon dosent mean I'm on the Obama bandwagon

When I would vote for Paul over Obama or any democrat who ran a primary challenge against Obama that means I'm not on Obamas bandwagon

#20     Aug 29, 2011