Ron Paul for President !!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Jan 12, 2007.

1. #22     Jan 17, 2007
  2. What seems at least a little odd to me is his political party affiliations. If his claims about being a libertarian are true, then why would he run in a situation where the nominee from the libertarian party could take votes away from him by being arguably more loyal to the ideals that he claims to profess. I find his libertarian principles fantastic and refreshing, and his association with the Republican party somewhat disheartening. I just don't think he'll stand a chance against either Obama or McCain.

#23     Jan 17, 2007
  3. BVM88

BVM88

Totally agree:

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=1000922265790188768&q=stupid+Americans

#24     Jan 17, 2007
  4. ...but that's the only way a Libertarian could ever have a chance at taking the White House- by infiltrating one of the big parties and running under their 'label'. I think he's doing everything right.

#25     Jan 17, 2007
  5. well i wouldn't use the word infiltrate in his case. he mirrors what the gop used to stand for before the true criminals actually did infiltrate/hijack the party.

#26     Jan 18, 2007
  6. Milton Friedman said he was a "Libertarian at heart but a Republican for the sake of expediency". :)

Frankly I think the Dems are wearing California and New England rose colored glasses in regards to Obama`s acceptability. They fail to realize that in between the two coast middle America isn't ready for a man of color as President. (Or woman for that matter)

Obama or Hillary announced as the Dems primary candidate would be a glorious event for us Libertarians.

#27     Jan 18, 2007
  7. i disagree. what america is tired of is the latest "in your face" diversity puppet candidate from big media globalist. if ron paul were black i would be thrilled to vote for him, work for him, and campaign for him. people are starved for integrity and decency, the majority care not what color package it arrives in.

#28     Jan 18, 2007

8. Hey i`m with you. Integrity is all that matters in the end.

But dont believe for a minute that what you wrote above is the truth. Sad, but more likely than not.

#29     Jan 18, 2007
  9. i honestly believe this. i said "the majority" .... 51% minimum makes the statement accurate, i stand by this.

#30     Jan 18, 2007