Ron Paul For President----write In Your Vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rodmike9, Sep 19, 2008.

1. dinoman

dinoman

Here here!

#21     Sep 20, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

A vote for neither the RepubliClowns nor DemoCraps means, "I won't feel the need to take a shower after exiting the polling booth".

#22     Sep 20, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

A vote for neither the RepubliClowns nor DemoCraps means, "I won't feel the need to take a shower after exiting the polling booth".

Don't you want to be able to say (4 years from now when the doo-doo is even deeper, regardless of who wins in November)... "At least I didn't vote for EITHER of them assholes"...?

#23     Sep 20, 2008
  4. promagma

promagma

#24     Sep 20, 2008
  5. purple

purple

Exactly! and as for my family (30 votes) and friends a bunch, we will be adding to those who do the correct thing. We are all tired of the two choices of the same thing. No more voting for the lesser of two evils. Why not a vote on what you know is right instead of a "well they seemed ok at the time."

#25     Sep 20, 2008
  6. mistake...i'm all for Ron Paul
    but you need to vote 3rd party, any of em, for it to be a proxy Ron Paul vote...
    Otherwise, your vote gets thrown out...

Tell them to vote for whatever 3rd party candidate they can...

#26     Sep 20, 2008
  7. Palin is an extremist, and her lying and abuse of power at this early stage in her career should not be taken lightly...

I can't speak for other RP supporters but I think she's a younger, more virulent, more pious version of GW Bush, and the last thing we need is another person in the White House who's foreign and domestic policy is dictated by GAWWWWD and the BAHHHHHBLE...

#27     Sep 20, 2008
  8. No one comes close to Ron Paul in US politics.
    The man can think and talk at the same time.
    That is just exceptional in US political leaders.

#28     Sep 22, 2008