Ron Paul Economics

Discussion in 'Economics' started by stoxx4shortrun, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Enginer

Enginer

Index piker,

Can I recommend CO Q-10 o you?

Nothing 'nebulous' about it.

Enggr

#61     Nov 14, 2009
  2. You are either really dense or a natural politician (ala Jimmy Carter claiming he didnt say those opposing O's positions are racists, when the video is readily available showing him doing so. What Carter said was those opposing O. are doing so based on the fact that he is a black man. But Carter would reply "Well I didn't actually use the word 'racist' !" Amazing.

Again, in your own case:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Random.Capital:

A very good question. Since the establishment of the Fed, life expectancy has nearly doubled, nobody goes hungry, and the standard of living and quality of life has exploded upwards.

This is a form of "not working" much of the world would love to emulate.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Implied that 'since the establishment of the Fed' - > 'life expectancy etc etc etc" have improved so the Fed itself must be a 'positive' institution. Quote (again) "This is a form of "not working" much of the world would love to emulate."

The web is so inconvenient isnt it ? Your exact quotes can be displayed for all to see. I'll let you in on a secret - - its o.k. to make a mistake (even if it is Logic 101). Afterall we're all human. - - - But to deny your own printed words with some kind of obfuscation (paraphrasing the gist of it - I didnt actually Say the words "The Fed actually caused doubling of life expectancy, etc, etc, etc " just makes you look silly. - - -

#62     Nov 14, 2009
  3. Yeah , you are right nebulous is too generous a term in this case.

#63     Nov 14, 2009
  4. chisel

chisel

#64     Nov 14, 2009
  5. Thanks for the links. In the past, I've been reluctant to donate to out of state campaigns. My thought was that the candidates need to be fully supported by the people from within their own states. But given the lack of those in govt who actually support the Constitution and true free market (non crony) capitalism, my opinion has changed. Times have changed. I'll be donating to Peter Schiff for his Senate run in CT, www.schiffforsenate.com and will definitely check out the link you provided on Rand Paul. Regards & all the best in KY, - - -

#65     Nov 14, 2009