Ron Paul drilling Bernanke a new one..

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Oz435, Sep 21, 2007.

1. This is totally defeatist, and is the reason this country has soooo many problems..
    is there even a 30% voter turnout?

Voting for the lesser of 2 evils makes all the sense in the world when you have no choice, but to not push for a non-evil candidate is just plain silly...

Stop saying that he doesn't have a chance.

If you want to make it happen, you can be a positive force...

#51     Sep 23, 2007
  2. Yeah, whatever...
    Dude you are a zero when it comes to economics...
    You know nothing...

#52     Sep 23, 2007
  3. Mercor

Mercor

It would have helped if Ron paul could run and debate with the Democrats. Traditional Democratic views (mostly pre-roosvelet)
    were strong on states rights, small goverment, less foriegn intervention, strong seperation of church and state....

Would be nice for the left to learn about their roots. He would be their favorite anti-war guy. And educate them about the problem with Govt. power from taxes to healthcare to soc ser.

#53     Sep 23, 2007
  4. dinoman

dinoman

As much as I hate to say this. He is dead balls on! The only problem is Americans fail to see through the complete B.S we are fed by the media. So we will eventually wallow in or own demise because we as a country, we are afraid to stand up to this crude dictatorship of these spineless *&%$ morons running our country.

When the day comes watch most of these money sucking lying leaches leave our country flat on its back and move to another country!

#54     Sep 23, 2007
  5. I am going to attempt to expand the thinking of this discussion, hopefully, I believe a big part of the problem we have is our political set up. A republic vs. a true democracy. A system such a parliamentary system IMHO, would lead to more fair, and equal representation, since power is shared more fairly. We have a winner takes all system, an electoral college, and bunch of lobbyist that are nothing more than corporate hacks. This country needs a revolution. I better be careful, I hear black hawk helicopters above my house. :D

#55     Sep 23, 2007
  6. Our founding fathers understood that democracy is the worst form of government. 51% can dominate the other 49%. Mob rule. That is why we were designed as a Republic.

Incidentally that is also why we are continually sold on the idea that we are a Democracy. That's a lie. Well, it was a lie... it has become somewhat true these days.

Look into the 17th amendment. Senators being popularly elected was a HUGE step away from a tethered Republic and brought us towards the mob rule Democracy we have today. That one thing is a significant reason the lobbyists and corporations have gained so much control.

The Constitution was carefully designed to prevent mob rule and also prevent power from consolidating. Those constraints have been systematically and incrementally destroyed.

The other important part is the Federal Reserve and having our money based on Treasury bonds. The Fed is unconstitutional and largely the source of their power.

There was a silent coup in the early 1900s. The corporations and banks took over this country.

We will have a revolution eventually. If it's not by Ron Paul sooner, it will be bloody later.

#56     Sep 23, 2007
  7. Ummm...
    Ron Paul is the most conservative member of the House...

I think that you are talking about Traditional Conservative views above...
    Traditional Dems are the NeoCons ...

#57     Sep 23, 2007
  8. Republicans and Democrats are the same!

On foreign policy, Clinton/Democrats will go into other countries affairs, pressure (threaten an embargo for example) them to get America's interest, shake their hands... smile, pose for cameras, and leave.

Bush/Republicans prefer to bring their military and pressure a country to demand America's interests. Maybe they wont invade every country, but they sure as hell will move their aircraft carriers closer to the country's shore to send a message.

If those strategies fail, go to some bs international organization and complain about some countries' internal affairs. Make a scene and get what you want.

How democratic is America really?

#58     Sep 23, 2007
  9. dinoman

dinoman

More like our founding fathers never invisioned there being such a huge lot of Cock suckers that would twist us into a B.S. Us vs. them scenario in our own country? Is'nt that why the came here in the first place and were willing to give their lives for that belief?

As far as the whole REP & Dem party scenario goes. They can both go to hell. They are both a bunch of paznies at best. Even worse are the ones who follow their cult like B.S. pounding their own concocted horse shit down the throats of the Lemmings willing to follow them off the cliff. These people might as well drink the Kool-aid if you know what I mean.

#59     Sep 24, 2007
  10. This thread is full of idioms and...um idiots.

#60     Sep 24, 2007