Ron Paul drilling Bernanke a new one..

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Oz435, Sep 21, 2007.

1. You're mistaken. Bloomberg has been cast as Perot.

Ron Paul is what they fear.

#41     Sep 22, 2007

2. Keep on underestimating "them". Take off your rose colored glasses , take a deep breath and step afar to see the real picture. It's like the stock market, while the street is selling into a upgrade at historical highs, the average bag holding fool is giddily buying the upgrade. They know they can do whatever they want because people are too stupid to see what goes on in front of them in broad daylight. The average high school graduate American can't even find the USA in a world map. You got more problems than a two party communist system masquerading as a "democracy".

#42     Sep 22, 2007
  3. I realize you're pissed and I agree that your cynicism has merit. But you should look into it a bit more before assuming every action is perfectly choreographed by an all-powerful elite.

Many things are certainly planned, but you may be overestimating "them".

#43     Sep 23, 2007
  4. Wise words, you decide who has a chance to win, not them. Elections are not meant to be a popularity contest, you're suppose to choose who you think is best for your country not the one with the pretty smile and the 10 billion dollar campaign....

#44     Sep 23, 2007
  5. I agree with Ron's stance on social issues but he is clueless about economics& finance.

#45     Sep 23, 2007
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

I agree with Ron's stance on economics and finance, but he is clueless on some social issues.

#46     Sep 23, 2007
  7. Has nothing to do with markets. Ron Paul is trying to prevent the creation of the new slave working class that Bernanke and co. has planned. They will accomplish this by creating more debt. Injecting credit into a credit catastrophe is like curing cancer with a temporarily benign cancer to trick body into thinking it's ok. 8 million foreclosures is their primary objective which they will achieve in the next 3 years. Personal default on credit cards and bankruptcy is next.

They will create new programs to "help" the slave class emerge out of debt through newly issued bond certificates which will be traded in the markets, like subprime, commercial paper or any debt security. Agencies will issue credit ratings on the indebted, and human beings will effectively be traded on the markets. This will begin the new era of bonded labor.

Debt bondage or bonded labor is a means of paying off loans with direct labor instead of currency or goods. It is either a kind of indenture or truck system, and is a form of unfree labor. Historically, in the USA, it is also sometimes called peonage. (Note, however, that the word peon has broader implications and usage in Latin America.)

Debt bondage of one person to pay another's debt is called pawnage or pawn slavery.

Historical Examples:

The American South - Such a system was often used in the southern United States after the American Civil War where white farmers, known as sharecroppers, were often extended credit to purchase seed and supplies from the owner of the land they farmed and pay the owner in a share of the crop. However, debt was never fully paid.

Such a system is their only means to sustain their perverted models on economic growth. Up to this point, they used illegal immigration and cheap foreign labor to maintain productivity.

#47     Sep 23, 2007

8. Modern version of Slavery, or as someone properly termed it as wage-slavery, is alive and well in places like California. Importing illegals deflates pay while actively shipping well paying jobs overseas. Barnanke and the privately owned central banking cabal erodes away purchasing power by adding digital zeros to money that doesn't even exist in the first place.

The end result is effective life-long indentured servitude. Only difference is that in the medieval days the slave tilled the earth, here they till for the private banks. And the choice between 2 royal families, the Dumbocrats and the Republicrooks.

#48     Sep 23, 2007
  9. I strongly support Ron Paul, but unfortunately the average American probably does not even know who he is. For those who do care, they will be glad to hear that Paul won the May GOP debate (according to MSNBC poll).

Obviously it will be a great challenge for Paul to achieve nomination from his unsympathetic Republican Party. McCain is out of the picture now, leaving Giuliani and Romney as the front-runners. I think Ron's best window to enter the race will occur during the New Hampshire primaries. I believe that the people of New Hampshire, along with their "live free or die" slogan, could realistically elect Paul. If this were to happen, Paul would enjoy greater mainstream attention and appear on the headlines of all of the papers.

Someone at this post has compared Paul to Ross Perot. I believe that Paul is a completely different candidate. Perot used some of his billions to endorse his name. He was successful because he portrayed himself as a war hero. Still, Perot did not establish his political views nearly as well and distinguished as Paul has. Money plays a huge role in elections. Sadly, it is impossible for Ron to raise as much money as Romney or Giuliani, let alone the ridiculous amount Clinton has raised thus far.

Regarding Paul's view of the economy, I believe he is speaking completely rationally. Our country is further sinking into a huge debt. Our taxes do not significantly reduce this number and pay for inefficiently run federal departments/programs. The FED does inflate the currency by creating money out of nothing. I do not recommend returning to the gold standard, but our currency should be linked to something. This may help to maintain the American dollar's value. Some other problems include social security and borrowing. A handful of economists believe that the social security system could potentially go bankrupt. I find it ironic that politicians and especially the media often suggest that we currently have a "strong" and/or "healthy" economy. How does the dollar decline so drastically in the past four years? Europe's economy is relatively stagnant in relation to Asia and Latin America, but the Euro is at an all-time high. We clearly borrow too much from China and thus display greater dependence on certain countries (India, Japan). Bush has begged unsuccessfully for China to float its currency. China's rejection clearly symbolizes the loss of American "soft power" from even a third world country. Big business too has been getting outbid by Asian companies (oil contracts to China and Japan, for example).

I really hope Ron Paul receives more attention from the mainstream media (unfortunately it is generally controlled by big business). He is the perfect candidate for America. His foreign policy seems appropriate following the failures experienced in Iraq and the lessons we should have learned from Vietnam. Even liberals respect Paul!

I truly believe that if Paul wins the New Hampshire's primary, which he definetly can do, he will have a realistic chance at the Republican nomination. Maybe I am too optimistic. The elites that control the Democrats and Republicans despise of him, probably because he is their greatest threat. For that reason, my rationality assumes that Paul will not be able to orchestrate such a mobile campaign to entice enough Americans to achieve such nomination. Perhaps the greater challenge would be to upset Hillary in the polls anyway. I am still going to entice everyone to support Paul and remain optimistic.

RON PAUL 2008!

#49     Sep 23, 2007
  10. But he wears Mormon Underwear, and he's has a helmet head..

He wants the war to continue...

#50     Sep 23, 2007