Ron Paul drilling Bernanke a new one..

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Oz435, Sep 21, 2007.

1. I think Mr Paul is dead on. It's too bad that Big business controls this country so, our politics is built around what is best for them and not for the US as a whole.

#31     Sep 21, 2007
  2. There are more voters on main street vs. wall street. All about awareness baby.

btw,

It is morally imperative that all human interaction, including government interaction with private individuals, should be voluntary and consensual. They maintain that the initiation of force by any person or government, against another person or their property—with force meaning the use of physical force, the threat of it, or the commission of fraud against someone—who has not initiated physical force, threat, or fraud, is a violation of that principle. Got that Benny? You dollar killer.

#32     Sep 21, 2007
  3. Dr. Paul will be speaking in Chicago today at 3. Anyone interested in the area should check it out. 151 E. Wacker I believe.

#33     Sep 22, 2007
  4. DrEvil

DrEvil

The sad fact is that the average american is more interested in American Idol than dealing with the reality that their dollar is being destroyed right under their noses.

You could draw a lot of comparisons with the Matrix film.

What if every american woke up tomorrow and were fully aware of what is happing, what could they do actually do about it? If anyone tried to take action, examples would be made of a them. It really isn't too different to any other dictatorship (post war Iraq for example), most people were kept distracted and anyone who asked too many questions would dissapear.

I don't really see the american people taking matters into their own hands and doing something about their problems. They are way too dumbed down and too busy watching American Idol to think about such things...

All empires self destruct...

#34     Sep 22, 2007
  5. poyayan

poyayan

At least 1 person in Congress we can count on to guard our economy. Or at least bring the financial situation more to the other side.

Now, we just need to do a poll on average American voters on how many of them understand what he is saying.

Also, I hope that for everything that the FED has done. There is also a "secret" deal that require these financial institutes to revalue their CDO asset OVER time.

If Fed buy them time so that they are not force to revalue their asset thru loans getting call in. They should take up responsibilities to clean up their mess.

Then, they can fight the recession if the FED choose to raise rate to defend the dollar/inflation.

#35     Sep 22, 2007
  6. and that problem is transport. it take very very long, because khazahstan is big. throw transport down the well, so my country can be free. we must make travel easy, then we have a big party.

YEEEEEEEHAWW!!!

#36     Sep 22, 2007
  7. I've been involved in the Ron Paul grassroots efforts since January. Support for him is growing exponentially and he has a very real chance of winning.

50% of us don't vote because we intuitively know it's a meaningless vote. That's 50% of the public who are Ron Paul supporters and just don't know it yet.

Educate your friends. If you're smarter and more informed than the general public, it's your duty to help others along. I've found that about 1 in 5 become very excited and start educating their friends. This is how we're going to win.

The critical race is the Primary in February. He wins there and Hillary doesn't have a chance.

#37     Sep 22, 2007
  8. Absolutely right. Spreads like wildfire. Most my peers never heard of him until recently, and they're voting for first time in over 15-20 years. Zero voters became 20 Ron Paul votes where I am.

#38     Sep 22, 2007
  9. almost like a game. you have to try and vote for the one who you think will win. choose right and get a prize. oh man are we in trouble. This modern democracy is starting to look like 1984.

#39     Sep 22, 2007

10. Ron Paul is Ross Perot Redux. Ron Paul loses Republican primaries and sets off as a libertarian thereby taking air out off the main republican contenders sail.

This is a replay of Bush I Vs. Clinton I. Get ready for 8 years of Clinton II after 8 years of Bush II. Ofcourse by then you'll have Jeb aka Bush III for 8 more years and then Clinton III will be ready to go for another 8. Democracy my ass. It's as democratic as the Federal Reserve is Federal or a Reserve.

#40     Sep 22, 2007