Ron Paul CSPAN Appearance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Mar 12, 2007.

After watching the video I support:

1. Ron Paul

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. Barack Obama

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Hillary Clinton

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Rudy Giuliani

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. John Edwards

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mitt Romney

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. John McCain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Al Sharpton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ZZZzzzzz, its obvious you missed this one. its ok to be wrong.... the guy has already worked on these very issues. your nitpicking is irritating.

#31     Mar 13, 2007
  2. He has worked on them as a congressman, but has not said what he would do as president, as it is a different job.

If you think the power of the presidency is the same as being a congressman from Texas, you must also think that being governor of Texas fully prepared Bush to be president...

#32     Mar 13, 2007
  3. One dominant ruling party (we can call them republicrats). And an exponentially growing divide between classes does not make for a content nation. History has proven that the combination of the above two situations will eventually combust. I think we are seeing the begining of social unrest in the burbs. The middle class aint so middle anymore.

Maybe libertarianism isn't the final answer. But I think we already have you`re "fascist types" in office. Most Americans oppose the Bush admins approach to foreign affairs. So we voted in the solution. Yet the solution remains impotent. So Bush is either a leader running wild with no regard for our true common good. Or the house is in cahoots with him. See republicrats.

cough...habeas corpus..cough..oops excuse me..uh oh...I hear a knock on my door..

Ron Paul has no shot. But I will vote for him as I believe he is a true patriot and has the good of the whole in mind. Two of his ideals that I love are. He despises the secretive federal reserve and is all for a return to the gold standard. He actually wants the USD to have worth..go figure.

#33     Mar 14, 2007
  4. Gold standard impossible, not enough gold to back as many dollars are now in the world wide economy.

Maybe enough copper though :D

#34     Mar 14, 2007

5. LMAOOOOOOOOO... put the crack pipe down. the man has tirelessly worked on these issues and many others. he will continue as president. his track record is nothing but integrity, honesty and selflessness. one of 2 politicians i have ever trusted.

#35     Mar 14, 2007
  6. Apparently you have never heard of the Peter Principle...

From long term congressman who has little power to president?

LOL!

#36     Mar 14, 2007
  7. lmao... you just don't understand do you? you can have a dollar represent any amount of gold. unfortunately going to a gold standard would expose how worthless dollars are.

#37     Mar 14, 2007
  8. Dollars are hardly worthless.

Last time I checked, you can buy anything with them...

#38     Mar 14, 2007
  9. then no one should ever be president.

#39     Mar 14, 2007
  10. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4kxTkhwR_Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4kxTkhwR_Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#40     Mar 14, 2007