Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Nov 24, 2010.

Would you boycott the airlines?

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. BSAM

BSAM

LOL

#51     Nov 24, 2010
  2. Bob111

Bob111

3. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm...I been here a while.

Don't think I've ever seen a thread moved from P&R to Economics.

#53     Nov 24, 2010
  4. LeeD

LeeD

#54     Nov 24, 2010
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Did I say scanners are the answer? I think you are drawing your own conclusions.

#55     Nov 24, 2010
  6. RP is the only US politician who I have never seen use an issue's publicity for his own benefit.

I can't believe people think RP is nuts when the politicians they vote in lie to you to your face and shrug their shoulders when called out on it. Who is nuts there?!! RP is the only one who has stuck by his guns for years and is still in office. That means something.

Additionally, I remember seeing that he had some measly $ amount in lobbyist money his whole political career. Wish I had bookmarked it!

RP is really America's only hope for restraining the government. Fuck, Americans aren't gonna do it themselves.

#56     Nov 24, 2010
  7. LeeD

LeeD

I understood you were saying that the current system in the US, which is body scanners and for those who refuse to expose themselve on a scanner - pat-down, is better than psychological profiling.

I am saying that for a potential culprit, who is not lazy, ignorant, or dumb, going through the scanners with all necessary equipment will be a walk in the park. The scanners may display private body parts in great detail but are useless against most actual threats.

#57     Nov 24, 2010
  8. Test of power?.....LOL

You are a retard. Go back to special ed class.

#58     Nov 24, 2010
  9. RP is america's only hope?....LOL

Stop smoking weed buddy, its obviously clouding your logic.

#59     Nov 24, 2010
  10. I've already canceled one flight because of this garbage, in hopes they will see the light before Christmas.

#60     Nov 24, 2010